We have recently seen the astonishing effect that the netroots can have in the recent movement to send a message to wingnut supreme, Glen Beck. I suggest that now may be the time to send a similar message to MSNBC.
The largest union has just rejected the "final" offer by parent corporation, The New York Times, to save the venerable Boston institution.
Apparently no one has diaried this which surprises me because when a story of this magnitude breaks there are at least two or three diaries posted immediately. I am total shock! My heart is heavy and my hands tremble as I type this. In the back of my mind there was always a concern that the Repugs would find something to take down President Obama but I never thought it would happen. I am horrified that my worst fears are now a reality.
Even though I am on the "do not call" list, and periodically renew that status, I screen all my calls and almost never answer any calls unless I know the caller on my caller ID. Today I answered a call from "unknown name - unknown number" and as result of my experience, I am truly disappointed with the Democratic National Committee.
I wish I could take credit for the concept behind this diary but I must admit, I received it from a friend. I have not seen it posted but I believe it makes a powerful statement about our country. If someone has already posted this I will delete.
MSNBC has just confirmed that Colin Powell just has endorsed Barack Obama and said he will vote for him.
Retail analysts have just come out with the predition that this will be the worst holiday sales season in 17 years!
This will be brief but Fox News (I know, I know!) is reporting that the World Bank has been hacked.
cannot be understated. We have witnessed McSame and Palin lie repeatedly since their respective involvement in the campaign. This is the true Rovian mind-set that if you repeat a lie long enough and often enough it will take hold with a certain segment of the population.
Sarah Palin referred to hockey moms as "pitbulls with lipstick" so please do not accuse me of any sexist denigration of her as any animal until you finish this diary.
Recommended by Angelo Mysterioso
- The GQ article about SecDef Rumsfeld is now up. Frank Rich referenced it in today's column. There you'll find the atrocious ...400 comments 619 Recs
- The news media finally seem to have twigged to the major issue that will be decided on November 4th: do the Democrats get a filibuster-proof Senate? As commented in the first post, there’s ...18 comments 3 Recs
- All indications are that we're heading for a crushing landslide victory a week from Tuesday. We're all looking forward to it, and rightfully so. It's been a long time, and victory is sweet. And yes,36 comments 17 Recs
- The Oppo against Obama is this morning, coming out of the toilets of the RNC and spilling over the rim of the toilet bowl that is the Corporate Media. We have a role to play in combating it. It'24 comments 14 Recs
- Via Politico this morning, it was expressed that Palin is increasingly dissatisfied with the Bush handlers that were assigned to her.108 comments 25 Recs
- After the troubling hoax by Ashley Todd which resulted in the McCain campaign (Peterfeldmen mccains PA communications chair) pushing the story as an example of crazy obama supporters, especially the ...55 comments 10 Recs
- Weekly Standard contributing editor Joseph Epstein writes in his Oct. 27th article entitled "Loathing Sarah Palin": The liberal women I know--and most of the women I seem to know are ...111 comments 29 Recs
- Oh! what a tangled web we weave When first we practice to deceive! -- Sir Walter Scott Below is the email from Palin to Monegan. The text below starts at ...20 comments 24 Recs
- DailySource.org has found a video of Palin lying about her firing of the state police chief .291 comments 998 Recs
- I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but a quick search didn't bring anything up. This picture is the epitome of simple, but I think it's incredibly powerful. People see in it what they want ...70 comments 59 Recs
Angelo Mysterioso's Tags
- No current results.
Angelo Mysterioso's Blogroll
- No current results.