I'm back! Why am I back? Well, to ask for money again!
When I supported President Obama in 2007 and 2008, I believed Barack and Joe Biden was best prepared to address our economic crisis by bringing tax relief to working families, protecting American jobs and investing in education and new technology. And I believe the same is true now.
In October, I wrote about Mahlon Mitchell and my mission to get him to run for Governor of Wisconsin against Republican Scott Walker in a recall election. I am proud to announce that he is now running for Lt. Governor against Republican Rebecca Kleefisch.
When I announced my run for the Wisconsin State Assembly, I made it clear that we need the voices of hard working families and workers like you to make Wisconsin stronger. That is why I am launching my new website today and asking you to present your ideas for a stronger Wisconsin.
As the campaign enters it's second month, we are preparing to do an "Introductory" brochure piece to voters. This brochure will talk about my background, my ideas and what I plan to do to help turn Wisconsin Around.
I was proud to stand against Governor Scott Walker when he launched his first attack against Wisconsin workers one year ago. I was there in Madison. Now desperate to hold on to power, the governor and GOP lawmakers are trying to spin their record of failure.
The Senate is about to reverse President Obama's courageous decision last month to say no to the dangerous Keystone XL tar sands pipeline. As early as Tuesday, they may vote to greenlight construction of the pipeline without any environmental or economic review.
I didn’t have a lot of breaks growing up. I came from a dysfunctional family and moved around a lot as a kid. Times were not easy. I was raised by a single father but I had the help of some wonderful mentors who I met over the years. What I learned is that anything is possible. Wisconsin has made it possible for a kid like me to get a fine education and live in a unique one of a kind city on the shores of Lake Michigan. I’ve been politically active since I was in elementary. I strongly believe in giving back to my community for what they have given me — a good education.
Governor Scott Walker is at it again in Wisconsin.
I'm running for the Wisconsin State Assembly and I need your help to turn the 26th District from red to blue this November!
Last week, I wrote on Daily Kos that I was running for the Wisconsin State Assembly. I shared that with the community because some of you supported my mayoral campaign. While I came in last of the eight candidates, I have a very real chance of winning the State Assembly seat.
But I need your help today.
I have an exciting opportunity to represent Wisconsin at the joint College Democrats of America (CDA) and Young Democrats of America (YDA) 2012 Winter Meeting in Chicago, Illinois. However, I need your help to get there!
Recommended by AsherHeimermann
- Some reports I have read about the Trayvon Martin debacle say that it was raining the night he was shot/killed/murdered. If it was raining why the F wouldn't he be wearing his hoodie? Why is no ...12 comments 4 Recs
- Fun times for House leadership, Speaker John Boehner, Rep. Paul Ryan, Rep. Jeb Hensarling, Majority Leader Eric Cantor and Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers. (Jonathan Ernst/Reuters) Rep. Paul Ryan and ...28 comments 25 Recs
- I first heard of Asher Heimermann when he was running for mayor of Sheboygan, WI , after the current mayor, Bob Ryan, faced problems related to his drinking . At the time he announced his run, ...5 comments 7 Recs
- One of the outcomes of a political system in ...33 comments 44 Recs
- There are a number of questions I asked myself last night regarding Governor Scott Walker's reasons for forcing his Republican colleagues (comrades?) in the Wisconsin Senate to ram through a quite ...34 comments 18 Recs
- Yesterday Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger put on his hunting outfit and aimed his shotgun at a bunch of criminals. Who are these criminals? They are Elderly and disabled people who need in home care ...61 comments 17 Recs
- I preface this by saying, got a complaint about me, go ahead. Diarize, comment, whatever (actually those first two are your only choices - there is no 'whatever'). There's a chance I'll ignore it, ...1537 comments 1226 Recs
- "It's not negativity, it's truthfulness," said the Demagogue from Alaska as she drew visions of terrorists and foreigners and hobgoblins across the blank minds of her supporters... "I'...885 comments 1230 Recs
- posted here with picture: http://culturedecoded.wordpress.com/2008/10/04/palin-is-suddenly-everywhere-what-has-happened/ As an American, I have recently been surrounded at all angles by the ...117 comments 8 Recs
- According to this article on CNN.com, Sarah Palin has spent the past 4 days in debate prep in a ...35 comments 14 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.