Looks like Mitt Romney did indeed make the move to La Jolla, and the LA Times headline seems to think he'll be sticking around.
I happened to have saved Aaron Brown's show "NewsNight" from Monday, Aug. 29th. The reason I did was Jeanne Meserve's report that I will remember for the rest of my life. I have transcribed several parts of it to share with you. I also included Mark Biello's interview who was the CNN photographer with Jeanne Meserve. Also included Ray Bias Local EMS who called in from the Super Dome. I am also including parts of the crawl. Remember this show aired MONDAY NIGHT, AUG. 29th, at 11pm est, 8 pst.
If you want to read some great lyrics jump, if not...that's cool.
Cut to: Father's Day maybe about 14 years ago, my rightwingnut Brother in Law used to go on and on about Howard Stern and how funny he was..."You gotta listen to Howard Stern..he is a riot..You will love him", I think not, I think, I am not a racist or sexist and I appreciate a different kind of humor, I ignor him.
jump with me and my wingnut bro in law.
They have no idea what my life style/ religion is...They basically know nothing about me. I guess Dobson's troops are getting stronger by the day. Mass emailing their grass roots base. These people are on their way to making America a Christian Nation. I just cannot believe the scare tactics they use with unintelligent Fox news watching sheep in middle America.
The Email is on the flip with my response.
So how about a little game of I've got a secret? (or you tell me yours, I'll tell you mine?)
I wrote my diary back then warning others to watch for Inka Voting. They used smearing ink and guess what...IT SMEARS. I also called and wrote our SOS and City Clerk in regards to the ink they used and let them know it was smearing and spoiling ballots (along with getting all over me).
(keep reading please)
Change takes time and can happen in small doses. One particular change, albiet a small one, that I feel can happen and help in the long run is with Aaron Brown's show.."NewsNight with Aaron Brown" on CNN. I really believe Aaron is fair, some here may disagree with me, however I have been watching his show for several years and I feel though sometimes he plays Devil's advocate, but most of the time he is fighting the good fight and is a lib at heart.
1 2 3 .....Jump
MSF was founded in 1971 by a small group of FRENCH Doctors, today more than 2,500 doctors, nurses, other medical professionals, and logisticians from 45 nations volunteer each year. They work in all most 80 countries.
Recommended by Chamonix
- California Democratic Attorney General Kamala Harris made her ...67 comments 40 Recs
- Well, this is something you don't see everyday. Remember that NJ Transit Vote the Port Authority took from a while back -- Well Chairman Samson really "didn't intend to Vote" that day -- SO the ...18 comments 21 Recs
- What's all the fuss about people -- It was just a "Mini-Mistake." [...] The whole memo was "goofy," in the judgment of Slate . It was goofy . But it also revealed a paradox. In its efforts to make ...19 comments 25 Recs
- Rachel Maddow: “The Governor has absolutely and blatantly not told the truth about what was going on in his office.” So much news in ...105 comments 333 Recs
- Rachel Maddow just started and she said she'll be covering this breaking story as more details come in. Meanwhile, I found a Michael Isikoff article that just went up on msnbc.com : FBI agents ...300 comments 376 Recs
- To a corrupt man, public projects and funds represent an irresistible opportunity to use them for political gain. In a cascade of revelations comes the allegation that Christie may have used ...143 comments 390 Recs
- Chris Christie's boss of bosses David Samson, the Chairman down at the NJ Port Authority (PA), seemed to have an overly-keen interest in, as he put it, the NY PA 'trouble-maker' [Patrick Foye] who "...116 comments 294 Recs
- Whether you watched Christie's entire two-hour press conference, or just catch the highlights, you are certain to pick up Christie's major theme: "I am humiliated and embarrassed." "Someone I ...167 comments 461 Recs
- I'll never forget the first time I visited New York City. It was the spring of 1987, and I had just been accepted to Columbia University with enough financial aid (basically all my tuition covered) ...26 comments 144 Recs
- My profile tells me that I've been here for 10 years as "kid oakland" as of, well, today. I'd like to take the briefest of diaries to express my appreciation of this community, its readers, diarists,119 comments 294 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.