It took a new account and the help of a phone rep to get me across the finish line, but I am now the proud owner of a gleaming new and improved health insurance policy. As background, I am in IL, and am one of the "millions" facing cancellation of my current individual policy. I set up an account on the federal web site on Oct 4 but had never been able to view my PDF eligibility report or enroll. Each time I checked back in, the site would tease me to "View your Eligibility Results!" then dash my hopes with a big green button that went nowhere. Nor could a phone rep access anything to help. Follow me below the squiggle for my path to success.
Daily Kos memberGive a gift subscription to this user
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Recommended by CoyoteMarti
- It is only human for us to think we will find happiness someplace “out there.” We think, “If I could just get the right job, then I could be happy,” or “If I just had someone to love me, ...42 comments 36 Recs
- Earlier this week, in between the much-appreciated & simultaneously disagreeable-to-hiking rain storms, I took my dogs out for a wildflower sight-seeing hike. We went to a close, common hike for us, ...72 comments 86 Recs
- This story keeps getting ickier. From radaronline.com : After Josh Duggar admitted to his parents Jim Bob and Michelle that he had fondled multiple minor females in his home, his parents say they ...215 comments 301 Recs
- This morning it was announced that John Nash, famed mathemtician was killed on the New Jersey turnpike in a tragic car crash that claimed his life and that of his wife. John Forbes Nash Jr., the ...62 comments 257 Recs
- I imagine you all have seen the current Recommended diary " In Defense of Shaun King ", within which there is much spirited discussion regarding alleged repeated factual errors in a multitude of ...364 comments 205 Recs
- IL-Sen: Mark Kirk (R) Gets His Facts Wrong Regarding Nelson Mandela & South Africa's Nuclear ProgramU.S. Senator Mark Kirk (R. IL) has been pushing his Iran Sanctions Bill which would greatly undermine President Obama's negotiations with Iran: http://www.niacouncil.org/much-more-is-needed-from-...3 comments 7 Recs
- Today in Ferguson 150 years after the Civil War we see "ghastly remnants of our great shame emerging still"/Lincoln warned of "national suicide" if we neglect to be a "nation of freemen"/Mark Twain'...47 comments 285 Recs
- photo credit: Backbone campaign, flr The Wall Street Journal is reporting that the U.S. Department of State, ...199 comments 90 Recs
- Imagine being struck with a truly horrible disease -- perhaps hepatitis C -- and there is a cure available. A really good cure. What some might describe as a "miracle" of modern medicine. But, wait ...123 comments 63 Recs
- (image courtesy of SwitchYourBank.org) Late-night breaking from Bloomberg : UBS Group AG said its main unit will plead guilty to fraud in the U.S. for manipulating benchmark interest rates ...172 comments 299 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.