Arab apartheid / Muslim apartheid are the largest 'apartheid systems', that exist today.1
Virtually all non-Arabs and/or non-Muslims are second class citizens.2
Among minorities that feel the wrath of the bigoted Arab-Muslim world are:
* Berbers (native N. Africans, before Arab invasion).
* Copts (indigenous Egyptians suffer from both: Arab racism and Islamic bigotry).
* Kurds (Examples include: [Saddam's] Iraq and Syria.
* Blacks, in Arab lands or in Arab ruled Africa like the genocide in the Sudan and slavery in both Sudan and in Mauritania.
* Asians, particularly in the Gulf Arab states. [Sex slaves or "plain" slaves).
* Maronites-Christians [Native Lebanese] suffer from both Arab ethnic racism and religious bigotry, like the massacres in the 1970s by local Muslims and by Palestinian/Syrian forces.
* Assyrians, are/have been persecuted both racially and religiously. Still very much marginalized in Iraq, for example.
* Iran is not an Arab country but racism is huge against Kurds, Jews, Turkmens, etc. So is anti-non-Muslim bigotry against Christians, Bahai, Zoroastrians and other in the Islamic republic.
* Turkey is also a Muslim non-Arab country and Kurds, Greeks, Armenians and other ethnicities have been through much suffering, genocide. Still there's great wide racism against non-Turkish ethnic groups. Turkey's policy in Cyprus has also been recognized as a real Apartheid by many. All non-Muslims are automatically branded as "foreigners" at the "moderate" Islamic supremacy of Turkey.
* All non-Msulims in 'Islamic Apartheid state' of S. Arabia.
* Asians [slaves!] in the Gulf Arab states.
* Al-Akhdam in Yemen.
* Gypsies in Jordan.
Islamic-Arab "Palestine" apartheid:
* Ahmadiyya Muslims are harshly persecuted in (Pakistan and in) the "Palestinian" Apartheid authority and/or by Hamas.
* Descendents of slaves of the Bedouins are still stigmatized by racist "Palestinians".
* Christians are discriminated, persercuted against [especially since Y. Arafat's Islamization of Bethlehem], by Palestine authority and Hamas regime.
From anti-Jewish Apartheid:
- The Arab racist apartheid against the Jews attempted genocide ever since the 1920s, (Like Mufti of "Palestine" at his incited massacres, and Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood who called simply 'to kill Jews').
- Chased out a Million Jews in the late 1940.
- Has boycotted and demonized [every logical defensive action is branded "racist"] the Jewish democratic-free-equal-to-all state only because it's the "other". It is neither Muslim nor purely Arab.
- The Arab racist world continues to play with Arab-Palestinians (grandchildren of Arab immigrants3) like ping-pong against Israel.4
THE ARAB DECEPTIVE PROPAGANDA MACHINE THAT ACTS AS IF ARAB-ISLAMIC GENOCIDAL CAMPAIGN IS NOT OBVIOUS TO DETERMINE ISRAEL'S EXTRA SECURITY MEASURES [INCLUDING AN ANTI-TERROR / ANTI-MASSACRES WALL].
As if we don't know the 'Arab oil lobby's power' over the UN and other major international organizations and some African officials to go along with the Arab propaganda.
Despite some non-Arabs who jump on this wagon out of: ignorance, of confusion complex, or of sheer bigotry, never forget, that this entire "apartheid, racism" label was invented by Arab racists ganging up in the UN since 1975.
Even promoter of the apartheid-slur J. Carter admitted on CNN: "I recognize that Israel is a wonderful democracy with freedom of speech and equality of treatment under the law between Arab Israelis and Jewish Israelis."11
Radnom fact: Israel is a secular system, its laws are based on the Ottoman and British-Mandate rulings that proceeded the reestablishing of the State in its historic place.
Incidentally, the lying Pallywood machine also created a fake "memorandum" (written by an Arab propaganist) claiming that N. Mandela ever uttered this crappy analogy.
This thesis of falsely comparing Israel to S. Africa's system was invented by Ahmed Shukeiri in 1961,13 that's right, years before the "occupation" excuse 'appeared' on the scene. (And of course decades before the security fence against Arab massacres was erected).
Last but not least:
Isn't it true that the anti-Jewish "apartheid" slur (Treat the 'A' word like the 'N' word, jpost)14 campaign is: A) to demonize Jews and B) to hide the real apartheid practice by the Arab-Islamic world?15