And only Guns. Listen to Hannity and the rest of the Right Wing. They want an argument about Mental Health and Video Games. Nope. It is about Guns period.
The Bain Capital issue and their total disregard for Business Ethics is the absolute key issue to winning this election.
Be very careful - warnings - the Current GOP Culture War is a total smokescreen. These issues they are advancing - Anti-Abortion, Birth Control, Prayer in Schools, etc. - these are loser issues for the GOP - we know it and they know it. They are launching this cultural war all over to decoy their real tactics.
They econcomy is improving - we know it and they know it. An improved economy makes Obama a winner. Everybody knows that as well. They must win in November of face total banishment and this will cost the Rich trillions in Bush Tax Cuts.
Meanwhile as we all fight their cultural war they are prepping a nuclear bomb to drop on the economy that will put the economy back into the tank to get Romney elected.
See - Cheney still is lurking in the background and has even somewhat smokescreened himself by emersing himself into the gay marriage in Maryland. Don't be fooled - Cheney is no more for gay marriage then he is for cleaning up the environment. In about 2-3 months he is going to drop the nuclear bomb he is prepping on the ecoonomy. He is going to raise gas prices from anywhere from $5.00 to $7.50 - whatever he needs to do to shock the economy into an imediate recession.
They are taking measures to do this. They are closing 3 refineries in the Philadelphia Area - refineries that has no known reason to be closed other than contricting the supply of gasoline. Cheney yelled for years about not being able to build refineries in the US and now they are closing ones they already have. Makes no sense.
As good as the cultural war is going - keep an eye out and be prepared. Democrats had better be ready to put the blame on these upcoming rising gas prices right where they belong - on Cheney and the GOP.
And Karl Rove is on Fox right now saying gas prices are $3.50 going on $4.00. He would not be saying this unless he really knew something.
Bush Tax Cuts. Favoring the top 2% big time. Put the country in the debt hole along with two illegal and illogical wars.
Republicans rant and whine that the Poor Rich People will suffer if the Tax Cuts are not renewed. They claim these Tax Cuts have created jobs and led to a healthy economy???
Sane people know the answer - bring back the sanity on Taxes. Cutting taxes to balance a budget is as dumb as trying to make a tray of ice cubes by preheating the oven to 350 degrees and placing the tray into the oven. No logic there - period.
Recommended by Hockeyray
- A tale of two Michael Browns When the story of the death of Michael Brown first hit the news I was afraid it was the Michael Brown I had in class and in the theatre. When I heard he was shot by a ...70 comments 1 Recs
- If House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa's faltering inquisition of the IRS seems familiar, it should. Back in the 1990s , Republicans demonized the agency, slashed its ...23 comments 47 Recs
- If you are like me, you were probably very moved by Ms. Becky Gerritson's testimony concerning IRS targeting of conservative groups. Gerritson is the president of the Wetumpka Tea Party in Alabama...12 comments 11 Recs
- I've never posted a diary before but the response to Hugo's death has brought me out of hibernation. When it comes to Hugo Chavez, it appears as if people do not let those pesky things called facts ...25 comments 21 Recs
- First may I thank and congratulate fellow KOS diarist Bob , whose excellent Open Letter can be found here at http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/12/19/1172107/-An-Open-Letter-to-Advocates-of-...83 comments 10 Recs
- Just add a tax of 50% or so per gun purchased and a fee of lets say $50,000 per year for gun dealers if they want to sell guns.Also tax each gun owned every year at $100 per gun.It wont deny a ...9 comments 3 Recs
- After Florida being listed on the UN report and the ridiculous voting shenanigans... This is the rumble around Florida. His popularity remains low. A Nov. 3-4 survey by Public Policy Polling, a ...9 comments 23 Recs
- "The President has to reach out across the aisle and work with Republicans" This appears to be the conclusion that many pundits are reaching from the election result. President Obama has to reach ...700 comments 1040 Recs
- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. observed that taxes are what men pay to live in a civilized society. Of course, some may not wish to live in a civilized society. Even if we assume tax cuts increase ...5 comments 10 Recs
- Remember Pat Moynihan's [Defining Deviancy Down. http://www.albany.edu/scj/jcjpc/vol2is5/deviancy.html] Did we ever think that Moynihan's coinage would extend to the Presidency? Why has the Romney ...33 comments 21 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.