Check out this stats from the University of California. It's cool to see the reporting catch up with the reality!
Senator Clinton . . . I am not a big fan. To be honest, I've been holding a grudge for 14 years. I haven't been able to let go of the disappointment, really disillusionment, of the whole Health Care Debacle in '94. Today is the day that I let go of that resentment and look Forward to the incredible possibility that, in my life time, a progressive agenda could be enacted. I follow politics for sure, but I'm not a journalist or some kind of sophisticated political operative. In fact, I'm a bit of a rarity on Kos -- a corporate type -- a management consultant with an interest in strategy and in narrative. It's what I do for living.
This 100% support for the hardline position of Israel has resulted in the reality that one of our very few allies (if you call Lebanon that) in the Arab world is now being shredded, its population (25% so far) now refugees, its infrastructure destroyed. The moral bankruptcy of this stance is so repugnant that even Republicans are starting to lose their cookies.
I know that Chuck Hagel is running for President and therefore needs to distance himself from the Bushies, but this quote from a piece in CNN[http://www.cnn.com/...] sums up the the whole ugly mess nicely.
Recommended by Interplaydave
- 48 comments 69 Recs
- 101 comments 107 Recs
- You will start training for that factory job when you are in sixth grade, like it or not.123 comments 83 Recs
- How in the hell can an area be almost entirely destroyed, and cell phones still work. Land lines out, electricity gone, and, yet, the relief of hearing good news, tales of survival, in real time. ...49 comments 169 Recs
- Air travel is hard enough these days, what with the invasive TSA, cramped seats, less-than stellar service in the air, and surprise charges everywhere. But my fellow travelers, sometimes all that ...222 comments 44 Recs
- I used to have a $10,000 deductible, and I'd pay 50% for the next 10K, that's within the provider network. Outside of network was $20,000 deductible. My wife is on a separate much better plan, she's ...110 comments 170 Recs
- A few short months ago, conventional wisdom was poking fun at the Tesla S electric car, with some columnists calling it "a glorified golf cart" (which, in case you don't know, is the N-word analogue ...251 comments 210 Recs
- It is being reported today that Rolling Stone and Buzzfeed contributor Michael Hastings died in a car accident this morning in Los Angeles . Michael Hastings is the author of two books, many ...11 comments 25 Recs
- Today's NRA public enemy #1, Colorado state Senate President John Morse. Four Colorado Democrats who voted for tough gun safety bills in the state legislature have been targeted by the NRA in a bid ...115 comments 64 Recs
- I'm going to ramble a bit. This is sort of a meta diary in response to a most excellent diary about the decay of the US Civilization. The hallmark of a great diary is it sparks meta. I agree with ...261 comments 409 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.