You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Recommended by Mark Mywurtz
- For the WTF file: The Democratic Party’s biggest super PAC, recently retooled as an early pro-Hillary Clinton effort, will sit out the midterm elections this year. A spokesman with the group, ...517 comments 452 Recs
- So exactly how is this guy not the DOJ Civil Rights Divisions Bigoted Public AssHole #1? http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/07/oklahoma-restaurant-wont-serve-freaks-fggots-the-disabled-and-welfare-370 comments 476 Recs
- Last night, Bill Maher closed his show with a New Rule that's probably going to generate some controversy here about senior citizens. And finally, New Rule: In the battle for government giveaways, ...302 comments 80 Recs
- That is the warning that should have been on the door of a man arrested on suspicion of brandishing a fire arm at a Girl Scout selling cookies. After the girl knocked on his door, Dodrill, 59, ...161 comments 190 Recs
- There are times when hatred is a needed, logical and moral stance to take. Evil, injustice and corruption are fine examples of what to appropriately hate. For the overwhelming majority of people ...18 comments 11 Recs
- The short and the bitter of it is: On January 29, 2014, the U.S. House of Representatives passed a version of the Farm Bill that includes language that would be disastrous for all National Forests :25 comments 38 Recs
- They say you have to stop and smell the roses, don't let life pass you by, live in the now, blah, blah, blah... the simple truth is that the war against the GOP is - to use Rummy's words again' him,24 comments 26 Recs
- The State of Kansas could often be said to be one of those places where torturing your residents just makes sense. While the work against women, children, the disabled, schools and others continues,392 comments 501 Recs
- Good news if you are in favor of stricter gun safety laws: A federal district court on Thursday upheld a Connecticut gun control law that expanded the state's assault weapons ban, created a ...56 comments 33 Recs
- The numbers are out for union membership in 2013, and as usual, they're not great. The good news is that unions didn't lose ...27 comments 28 Recs
Mark Mywurtz's Tags
- No current results.
Mark Mywurtz's Blogroll
- No current results.