After nearly 24 hours of hyperventilating people raging, raving and ranting about the "murderous government" of Israel - without any knowledge about what actually happened on the flotilla aside from what they were told by the people who deliberately staged this provocation, a different picture is emerging. Israel has released videos showing the commandos being attacked, which not even the most rabid Israel-hater could deny - although he might weep about the fact that it became public and is undermining his propaganda campaign against Israel.
I recognize that the mutilation of young girls is a grave evil, and it is certainly not my intention to denigrate the people who fight against this abominable practice. However, just as we see this evil for what it is, we need to recognize male genital mutilation for the mutilation that it is.
For years, Christian fundamentalists have been spreading their love and charity throughout the United States. But now their operation is expanding. Since Blackwater started to operate in Iraq, Iraqis too have received the blessing that Christian fundamentalists are to to the people in their surroundings. This people, to this point completely unaware of how wonderful and lovely Christian fundamentalists are, got a taste of fundamentalist charity, thanks to Blackwater, and therefore, thanks to our hero of the day, Erik Prince.
As you have undoubtedly heard, in public "pro-lifers" purport to condemn the savage attacks, murders and death threats sent and carried out by their movement. I'm sure that you have always suspected that they were insincere. And in this thread, I want to show you what these people say when they are not around people who might "snitch" on them. Pay particular attention to the fact that even people who nominally condemn this horrendous crime express glee at this fact.
By now, most of you will have heard of the fact that seven activist judges on the Iowa Supreme Court destroyed the institution of marriage. Now the marriages of moral people are threatened because of the whims of these Satanists. I already knew that most people in the world are Satanists, but this latest decision is really, really terrible - even by Satanist standards.
I have seen the light. There is a God, and the Bible is His inerrant word. I was hit by a car today. That could have been my death. Even though I was an atheist, God Almighty decided to spare me, even though I didn't deserve it. He gave me the grace necessary to Believe in Him and His Word.
The New York Times today reports that the Israeli cabinet is about to approve a ceasefire in Gaza, ending the weeks-long operation that inflamed the passions on this website. Since every bit of bad news was posted here, let me break that pattern by posting this bit of good news. Not only is the operation about to end, but Israel has achieved several objectives which will lead to more security for both peoples in the future.
The following will shock you. You have never read it before, because the media, academia (and various other groups ending in -ia) have put every effort into silencing anyone who disagrees with them. People who have pointed out the fact that Pasteurism is obviously false have been fired from their job (because the RELIGIOUS believers in Pasteur's theory were scared that we would disprove their theory by curing patients with prayer). And yet we persist in exposing their falsehoods. They haven't silenced my fellow Christian warriors. And they will never silence ME.
Sounds shocking? After all, these people are just good people with whom we have a disagreement, a small disagreement. They aren't evil. But it shouldn't be a surprise.
Explanation: Crazy religious fanatics in California have, for the third time, put on the ballot a measure to force vulnerable, pregnant teenagers to notify their parents before they can undergo an abortion. This time, it appears that this malevolent measure might well pass.
My thanks to the diary poster who linked to the debate. With a few programs that I have, I captured it, took out the part where she talks about abortion in cases of rape (and even stated that she would force her own daughter to bear a rapist's child), and put it on Youtube. But I need your help to spread this message.
The incredibly cynical Palin at first declares that it is a 'private matter', but then proceeds to express support for making abortions in cases of rape a crime. Not terribly private. But we are used to fundamentalist doubletalk, aren't we?
Here's the latest from Rasmussen (cf. a survey taken a few days earlier):
Very favorable 31 (29)
Somewhat favorable 21 (24)
Somewhat unfavorable 20 (17)
Very unfavorable 16 (9)
Favorable 52 (53)
Unfavorable 36 (26)
Here's something from the 2006 gubernatorial debates:
The candidates were pressed on their stances on abortion and were even asked what they would do if their own daughters were raped and became pregnant.
Palin said she would support abortion only if the mother's life was in danger. When it came to her daughter, she said, "I would choose life."
Recommended by Mikemoud Huckmadinejad
- This is the sort of story that warms my heart: A man and woman are enjoying their day together in Saudi Arabia when they are approached by a 'morality cop' who tries to interrogate them about who ...248 comments 309 Recs
- A question that I ask every now and then on Sunday, I take it as a 'holy' day because of my Christian [Presbyterian] upbringing, more-so now as just a day of rest. Is there an organised religion ...563 comments 273 Recs
- Hi everyone, Below is a message in response to the murder of Dr. Tiller from Planned Parenthood ...17 comments 47 Recs
- Dear Friends, Today I am writing to ask you to stand with me and help support Democrat Scott Murphy who is running in the special election for NY-20. There are 7 days left in this race, and your ...11 comments 45 Recs
- Unbelievable. We let you know yesterday about an attempt to strip Title X funding for Planned Parenthood ...15 comments 23 Recs
- We have just learned ...143 comments 551 Recs
- I read a story this morning that made my blood boil. Colorado Republican state Senator Dave Schultheis ...47 comments 25 Recs
- Tampa, FL (KE) -- Kurt Warner, the 37-year-old veteran quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals, blamed the Christian God for the team's heartbreaking loss to the Pittsburg Steelers in Sunday night's ...1241 comments 592 Recs
- Today of all days. I should have done Dec ...481 comments 344 Recs
- [UPDATE: for a refreshing flip-side to the dark tone of my post, which concerns problems, please take a look at "I'll be ...527 comments 153 Recs
Mikemoud Huckmadinejad's Tags
- No current results.
Mikemoud Huckmadinejad's Blogroll
- No current results.