I am a resident of Fairfield NJ. I just received a broadcast from City Hall, announcing a town hall meeting by our beloved Governor. This is to take place on Wednesday at 1:00 PM. The door are to open at 11:30 AM and according to the announcement it is first come first in no invitation needed. Please note that Fairfield is a solid republican town. The school address is: 233 Fairfield Road, Fairfield, NJ. It is located about a mile west of the Willowbrook Mall.
Obviously, Walker is not very sensitive to to criticism. Isn't it time we went after his supporters?
I am in the process of building a new bathroom. The last time I did that I used Kohler fixtures. Good quality, overpriced and one could say overrated. I could very easily go with another brand to send a message to the corporate supporters of Walker. I am almost sure that Kohler being among the Fortune 50 is not overly fond of the Democrats.
Cheese can come from othert sources. If we hit them where it hurts Walker supporters may get the message. It may curb their enthusiasm. What do you think? I realize that indirectly this may hurt the workers in the short term but how much do they have to lose working in Winsconsinstan anyway. In the future they will be working for nickels and dimes if the Republicans have their way.
If you think this is a good idea let's come up with a list of Walker supporters and float them in the blogosphere.
This is a short diary but let's discuss.
Let me share with you my thoughts on this useless exercise.
Let me rephrase that: Michele Bachman is either a BOLD LIAR ot really really STUPID!
My message to the Teabaggers and others of their ilk.
Recommended by NJ elitist
- If you missed Face the Nation on Sunday, you missed Jeb ...169 comments 148 Recs
- Jeb Bush Jeb Bush plunked himself down firmly on the side of discrimination in a Christian ...383 comments 118 Recs
- (illustration by DonkeyHotey) From The New York Times : Mr. Bush, the former governor of Florida, had just concluded a town-hall-style meeting when Ms. (Ivy) Ziedrich demanded to be heard. “202 comments 565 Recs
- Less than 24 hours after the Amtrak derailment in Philadelphia that has killed at least 7 and injured dozens more, the House Appropriations committee voted (see 12:34 PM update) against a $1.1 ...6 comments 16 Recs
- Mission partly accomplished. In the first test vote for fast-track trade legislation Tuesday, a crucial milestone in President Obama's effort to get the 12-nation Trans-Pacific Partnership approved ...100 comments 71 Recs
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's administration is in court ...66 comments 83 Recs
- Happy May Day!! Today is the real workers’ day celebrated around the world as May Day!! Today let us honor our martyrs like Dr. King, Cesar Chavez, Walter Reuther, and every worker who’s ever ...6 comments 6 Recs
- The New York Times reports that David Wildstein, Chris Christie's high-school buddy and political appointee, is scheduled to plead guilty to ordering the closing of three lanes on to the George ...80 comments 50 Recs
- Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas married his white wife in 1971. Four years earlier, he could have been thrown into jail in Virginia for marrying outside of his race because of the Racial ...29 comments 46 Recs
- Senator Bernie Sanders is running for President. From Vermont Public Radio : VPR News has learned from several sources that independent U.S. Sen. Bernie ...816 comments 536 Recs
NJ elitist's Tags
- No current results.
NJ elitist's Blogroll
- No current results.