The last two liveblogs of Mukasey's hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee has fallen off the Recent List before getting recommended. This is a new diary to give the ongoing liveblog a chance to get recommended.
Daily Kos memberGive a gift subscription to this user
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Recommended by BehereBenow
- The world pumped in $9 trillion to prevent a financial meltdown of the banks. The list of countries failing to be able to support the losses of these global leviathans generated continues to grow. ...219 comments 237 Recs
- In Sunday's NY Times, Frank Rich talks of the destruction of the "American Dream" in the now-institutionalized inability of current-day capitalism to give the middle class a fair shake in, "[http://...416 comments 451 Recs
- By 1933 Americans were losing faith in the banking system. Banks had been failing by the thousands since 1930. When a bank failed it took everyone's life savings with it. On February 14, 1933, ...225 comments 308 Recs
- Michael Hudson is President of The Institute for the Study of Long-Term Economic Trends (ISLET), a Wall Street Financial ...201 comments 204 Recs
- Just a day after the Congressional Oversight Panel (COP) issued [http://cop.senate.gov/reports/library/report-121410-cop.cfm a detailed, scathing report] on the government's mortgage modification ...206 comments 360 Recs
- Let me start this diary by stating the obvious. GET OFF THE BOARD TODAY AND GOTMFV! Here's some inspiration for you. This will be short and sweet - and hopefully motivational. I am NOT a likely ...324 comments 513 Recs
- And evidently it is fiendishly disguised as a 260 mph train Because the Chinese have one, and we don't. And by God the Republicans are going to make damn sure it stays that ...459 comments 784 Recs
- I’m Carrie Lucking, the Communications Director for Tarryl Clark’s Campaign for Congress in Minnesota. This picture shows momentum - who has it, and who doesn't. On ...167 comments 759 Recs
- I remember the weekend the Pentagon Papers were first published. I know it was a weekend, because Dad took us to visit Grandpa, and he only had custody of us on the weekends. I was too young to ...318 comments 367 Recs
- The NY Times is righteously unrelenting in its coverage of the U.S. foreclosure crisis, once again, in Thursday's edition. Gretchen Morgenson and Andrew Martin provide some of the very best coverage ...331 comments 252 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.