Watch out for the daily show quote regarding Libya and Obama referring to the response not being optimal. Of course Drudge right now just lifts one quote which makes it seem like Obama is only referring to the deaths as not being optimal. This is what is wrong with all politics. Everything taken out of context and I am sure that Romney will bring it up on Monday--stupid if he does but I am sure he will.
Romney's bounce amongst independents is fading. I think this shows that the race is close, but Obama still slightly ahead. More evidence that Nate Silver's prediction showing Obama inching back up is real.
IBD/TIPP 2012 Presidential Election
Daily Tracking Poll
Day 5: Oct. 13, 2012
Obama 46.4% | Romney 45.7%
In a further sign of a tight presidential race, the results remained unchanged in our most recent sounding of likely voters.
The bounce that took place immediately after Romney's strong performance in the debate with Obama seems to have diminished.
There have been no major shifts among demographic groups with one big exception. Among independents, who make up about 28% of all voters, Romney's edge is down to 8 points from 20 points just four days earlier.
Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/...
Recommended by dscol
- Obama is still ahead in Ohio and is above 50%. Obama is 51% while Romney is at 47%. Could Ohio be Obama's Firewall? OHIO OHIO OHIO OHIO OHIO OHIO OHIO!!!! Whom ever wins Ohio will win the ...381 comments 225 Recs
- According to Hillary Clinton's freshly-filed FEC disclosures, she took on more than $5 million in debt over last month -- primarily a loan from herself to the campaign -- which means she made no ...130 comments 45 Recs
- I honestly couldn’t decide who to support for the nomination after Chris Dodd dropped out. I really, really couldn’t. I was so proud to be part of the Democratic Party during this ...34 comments 36 Recs
- 10. It's Cold/Hot There. How can you have a fair election when it's 4� outside? Or 75�? 9. Caucuses And Primaries Are Poor Measures of Preference. ...257 comments 469 Recs
- Props to blueinks for waking up in the wee hours of the morning to start the Donor Bomb off. WE ARE AT 411,142 GOING FOR 415,010 DONORS TONIGHT! ...287 comments 402 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.