I signed up early on to the Healthcare.gov website. Unfortunately, my first application got stuck in an eternal error loop. I would finish my app, but when I went back in to check if I had eligibility status, it would say I hadn't finished my app. I would finish it again and once again this error loop would continue. I called the 800 line several times with no success. I then started reading on this website that the way out of this was to create a new account with a different e-mail address. And it worked! I had originally been afraid that I might screw things up even worse by creating another account but a helper on the 800 line assured me that creating a new account would not confuse the system. So I finally have made it to the finish line! So if you are having a similar problem, I would simply create a new account and proceed from there. And I also want to add a thank you to this site since it was here that I first read of this possible fix.
Daily Kos memberGive a gift subscription to this user
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Recommended by happyshadow
- Besides standing up against Trade Deals that end up exporting American Jobs; Besides calling for more equitable Tax rates on the Wealthy, that will reduce the dangerous and growing gaps in Income ...156 comments 191 Recs
- Great news via CNN : Bernie Sanders' nascent presidential campaign announced Friday that it raised more than $1.5 million in its first 24 hours, a number that far outpaces what Republican ...224 comments 270 Recs
- I know it in my bones, which are middle-aged, and "not what they used to be." It's the crawling sensation on my skin- which, in my family, has a history of basal-cell carcinoma. I could go on ...56 comments 29 Recs
- A most excellent front-page diary is viral-crawling its way across social media today: GOP congresswoman gets surprise on Facebook after asking constituents for Obamacare horror stories Rep. Cathy ...149 comments 398 Recs
- Not exactly the response she was hoping for. ... Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers posted an image on her official Facebook page, slamming the Affordable Care Act on the fifth anniversary of ...516 comments 731 Recs
- Here it is, for the world to see.633 comments 554 Recs
- ...314 comments 99 Recs
- Long ago in the grey mists of time, I was a True Believer. So let me tell you a story about how I learned the facts of political life. No names will be named. But sadly, this is all so very true.22 comments 85 Recs
- Recently, the House Republicans sent an incredibly " CHOOTZ-PAH " filled letter to HHS Secretary Sylvia Burwell in which they demanded that she tell them what the HHS Dept's "contingency plan" would ...47 comments 203 Recs
- In this Washington Post column , he examines the efforts of House Republicans to provide the people coming for the annual "March for Life" something to "celebrate" - and he is not complimentary ...178 comments 201 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.