I know it's late on a Friday, but this story at The Raw Story is extremely disturbing. It's hard to be outraged with the weekend just around the corner, but after all, our democracy is at stake!
Daily Kos memberGive a gift subscription to this user
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Recommended by n8gray
- I like Chuck Hagel and Richard Lugar. They are exactly the kind of Republicans that I was in favor of when I was a Republican. I found out later (as I got more into politics) that their domestic ...65 comments 41 Recs
- 59 comments 48 Recs
- Sarah Palin has shown herself to be unfit to serve as Vice President more times than I can count -- for her lack of interest in foreign affairs, for her lack of knowledge of the Supreme Court, for ...90 comments 233 Recs
- According to the AP, Barack Obama has only raised $36 million during the first two weeks of October and now has less money in the bank than McCain.106 comments 18 Recs
- I just managed to drop this in to tonight's "Campaign Comment" and there aren't a lot more details to be had, but I learned during Countdown tonight that Joe "The Plumber" Wurzelbacher is now ...551 comments 544 Recs
- While Politico reports on the RNC spending $150,000 to 'accessorize' Palin and her family, I stumbled upon this picture of Senator Obama (along with ...818 comments 1372 Recs
- Update: 10/20/08 - Mr. Kenyada has created a Daily Kos account (once posted, his diaries will be here ). Please keep your ...378 comments 1016 Recs
- Those of you who already either know me or know of me know that I am a massive pootie person. We are currently unable to have a cat, due to living in a motel; however I grew up with both cats & dogs ...82 comments 29 Recs
- What a spectacular job by this Obama impersonator summing up the debate. Warning, highly infectious. http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=2BZCXLEEsws Lyrics: John McCain supports the hurricanes (mm, ...5 comments 4 Recs
- Hi guys, I've never done a diary before and am somewhat new to Kos. Hope I'm doing this right. I'm a rabid dem hailing from Raleigh, NC proudly supporting Obama this year! In fact, I'm rocking the ...345 comments 641 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.