This article is attributed to Andrew McManis, an associate professor at Macon State College in Georgia, whereas he sums up the pernicious and pervasive disease known as racism that has been a part of the Republican party's "southern strategy". More below.
I don't know if this was included in Dennis Kucinichs' articles of impeachment, but Raw Story has an article that was written by Larisa Alexandrovna(she reports on intelligence and national security stories)in October 2007 in which she writes about the possibility of the Bush Administration being in violation of the National Security Act of 1947, Section 503(f). It defines domestic propaganda as illegal. According to the story, the Act states that "no covert action maybe conducted which is intended to influence United States political processes, public opinion, policies, or media".
Here's the link to the story in its entirety. You can scroll down to see the propaganda story.
A Mahatma Gandhi quote sums up Barack Obamas' campaign for POTUS in a very unique way, at least I find it intriguing. Anyway, the quote goes like this;
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you and then you win".
I think this illustrates just how Barack came from being a virtual unknown to a legitimate contender and now the eventual nominee.
Hello to all. This is my first diary but it won't be long. After observing this primary race for the last year, the animosity that has emerged within the Democratic Party can have lasting effects upon supporters. Because this primary has lasted for so long the eventual nominee will, seemingly, not have enough time to properly prepare for the Republicans.
Recommended by reggiel
- Last night, Bob Braun, an investigative reporter in New Jersey, received a copy of the following email: He posted the ...312 comments 253 Recs
- Its been covered in every media outlet. A 17-year old high school senior has been accepted to every Ivy League school he applied--8 and counting. He scored in the 99th percentile on his SATs. He'...170 comments 325 Recs
- And the last horse crosses the finish line: GOProud co-founder Jimmy LaSalvia has announced that he will be leaving the Republican Party. “I just came to the realization ...190 comments 417 Recs
- Last week, there was a massive toxic spill in West Virginia leading to undrinkable water for hundreds of thousands of West Virginans and pictures of the disgustingly polluted water like the one ...228 comments 293 Recs
- "If you prosecute a CEO or other senior executive and send him or her to jail for committing a crime, the deterrent effect in my view vastly outweighs even the best compliance program you can put in ...302 comments 520 Recs
- There has been a lot of criticism, and rightfully so, about Phil Robertson's disgustingly homophobic remarks. Just wanted to let people know, he's an all around bigot. Yes, the man also has a ...304 comments 256 Recs
- The last, great hope of Republicans to see Obamacare killed outright is officially dead. They haven't been able to repeal it. They ran a presidential campaign on ending it, and were overwhelmingly ...134 comments 219 Recs
- in a powerful op-ed for Friday's Washington Post titled A pope’s pointed message I am going to urge you to read it and pass it on. There are some key quotations from the Apostolic Exhortation ...138 comments 293 Recs
- When a company offers to match an employee's 401k contributions, should we apologize to the employee for losing the wages they contributed? I am squarely in the camp that feels Obama should never ...6 comments 3 Recs
- Today was the first day for early voting in North Carolina! This year I really wanted to vote on the first day, so I finished my research and headed out to vote. And this year there's an early ...352 comments 941 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.