Daily Kos memberGive a gift subscription to this user
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Recommended by sarac
- There has never been anything like this; these are riots that are spreading. Even during the poll tax riots things did not spread like this all across London. What is underlying all of this? Of ...192 comments 112 Recs
- Thank God. Finally. Having come to office with a promise of healing divisions, and being faced with an obstructionist opposition veering increasingly to the zero tax anarchy of the Libertarian Right,874 comments 563 Recs
- Just saw this on Yahoo News. By ANDREW TAYLOR, Associated Press – 2 hrs 59 mins ago WASHINGTON – The historic $...182 comments 111 Recs
- This journal is something of a response to the "From Change Agent to Dealmaker" post. Let it be known that by no means am I an Obama apologist, and I would be lying through my teeth if I told you ...559 comments 266 Recs
- Nothing, it seems, is capable of causing quite as much outrage as the predictable. With the ...260 comments 315 Recs
- Today was an interesting day overall. I found out I got a 100% on my biology paper, so I was feeling good...that is until I logged on to Facebook and read my sister's status. It said, "You guys ...993 comments 294 Recs
- Yesterday I posted a diary that got nearly no attention. And that's fine, usually. I've got no ego problems with a diary falling off the page with 13 comments. But this time it's not about me. It's ...206 comments 546 Recs
- Yesterday the Fridays news dump brought some BIG news! For a long time now, factory dairy farms have been able to pass themselves off as "organic" through a loophole in the organic standards. The ...333 comments 444 Recs
- Great news from nyceve --Democracy For America is onboard with our calling effort to Congress on February 24th and February 25th!465 comments 385 Recs
- Those words were spoken by a fictional character, C. J. of West Wing, to National Security Advisor Nancy McNally. The complete line is "They're killing women. They hate women. The only reason they ...292 comments 343 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.