I didn't think it was possible to screw over the few homeowners left in Florida that haven't been foreclosed on, short saled, or evicted, but "yes" there's something else that can be done and is being done right now, in the hurricane season. I'm talking about the 99%, you know the hanging on by a thread group.
Two things completely unrelated happened on the trip. Probably the biggest deal was we left the Sanford area, where we live, right around the time of the horrible shooting of Trayvon Martin and we were pretty uninformed about what was going on that first week because we were without a TV or computer out on Long Island.
On the trip back to Florida, we took route I 95 all the way from NY to Central Florida, it took 18 hours of driving. Needless to say we stopped in a lot of public rest stops and used the bathrooms.
I feel it necessary that if this email was sent to me to make me want to vomit, I should share it with the Daily Kos population. I can't be alone with this. Many of you will ignore it because of how idiotic and stupid he is and how it's not worth your time. But in case you haven't noticed, there's a great big population of morons, half wits and cretins that live in this country and believe anything that you tell them. As long as it makes them feel empowered. God help us.
Idiocracy http://www.youtube.com/... It was so "true to life" that I feel I should share with you my impressions of what would life be like if the republicans had their way.. Yes it's to the extreme but it actually makes sense in the dumbing down of America. Let me tell you a little bit about it
It's Saturday morning in Central Florida, the fleas are hoppin' even though it's cold, just not cold enough to kill those little buggers. My little cottage and two mini dogs and myself are just getting over a costly infestation so I am not in a good mood. Their little bodies are strewn about and if you look carefully around you might see one or 500 dead ones small enough to ignore. Vacuuming is a new part of every day.
I tuned on my computer and found this, one of my favorite anger provoking topics. Yes, it's been discussed with warnings to the coming generation and scary implications by people in the know to this boomer group that I belong to, that we may have major cuts and by 2030 something there will be nothing left.
It seems that I am receiving at least 10 emails on each of my accounts every day requesting money. Clearly they are requests from democrats, my party and Move on, and the likes of them, plus they seem to be in a constant emergency for me to kick in at least five bucks to meet a goal.
I am committed to not smoking. I have not had a single drop of tobacco or tobacco product in my blood. No e cigs, no nicorette, not that I haven't thought about it a lot.
Bill Nelson is asking for a note/email for my feelings regarding the Debt Ceiling Crisis. Everything is a Crisis nowadays. I responded to him below. I feel that anyone that would like to send him an email with their opinion should do so without hesitation. He' s asked for it...
I know it's not world worthy news, most people on this page will question why I have TV in the first place but really? A monopoly at least in Florida? This is a long story.....
Sometimes days go by and I don't even remember the cigarette life......
Last night I had this great idea for a cutback, probably others have thought of it too and just haven't written it down or published it.
They are asking to sign a petition regarding the throwing away of my AARP Card.
Recommended by stiffneck
- Deep down, I knew this day would come. And I knew that it would happen once people realized three things: (1) Corporate interests were paying off (corrupt, money-grabbing, dishonest, and greedy) ...170 comments 285 Recs
- The Right-wing media are up in arms over a "racist" speech given by then candidate Barack Obama at Hampton University , a historically black college, during 2007. In trying to read through ...50 comments 37 Recs
- I apologize in advance for the length of this diary. I hope that you find it worth reading, as I have to get this off of my chest, and try to channel the anger out of my body and soul and into ...201 comments 260 Recs
- Where to begin, where to begin. My story starts a few years ago when I fell down some stairs and landed on my kidney. I won't bore you with that story, though. It was a little over a year ago ...66 comments 154 Recs
- In Part 1 of my review ...14 comments 18 Recs
- In 1995 Gingrich and the Republicans were tough and belligerent --riding high off a recent midterm election sweep. They wanted massive cuts and a change to Republican values: Gut government at all ...114 comments 12 Recs
- No current results.