So now we are in the he said she said world that often comes out in domestic violence disputes. One big problem, every time 'he says' he lies.
Today at a Romney rally (note Romney still refuses to be seen with the troll).
No you dumbass. 4.4 million of us voted early because you tried to stop us. I cannot stand this guy.
In short it looks like we have no clue.
One study leans R.
The very good:
A study of ACTUAL votes cast show Obama nicely up.
See story. Big EV numbers coming in.
Hillsborough and Pasco counties both reported record-setting numbers for the eight days of early voting, with Pasco setting a single-day record Saturday with about 10,000 early voters and Hillsborough setting a single-day record of 28,728.
Hillsborough reported a total of 166,937 early votes, exceeding the previous record of 146,558 set in 2008. The county also had 143,829 absentee ballots submitted as of Saturday, making for a turnout of 41 percent.
"There is a ton of enthusiasm for this election," said Hillsborough election spokesman Travis Abercrombie, noting that the greater numbers were also the result of more early voting locations and more registered voters.
Recommended by thomlch
- Pssst, Michele, you just called yourself not an adult. ...110 comments 78 Recs
- Obama's GOTV and voter identification was about a whole lot more than hustle. It was about research, the scientific method, and scholarly expertise. You know, "pointy-headed intellectuals"? ...23 comments 33 Recs
- So the exit polls say that Mitt Romney won the white vote by a margin of 59-41. So say the New York Times. While Fox Noise freaks that this is the worst...thing...ever because Mittens still lost the ...8 comments 6 Recs
- The election is barely over and the spin has begun by the Right. They lost because: 1) Romney wasn't a real conservative 2) Romney ran a crappy campaign 3) The liberal media was biased 4) There was ...17 comments 9 Recs
- Thanks Ohio, for putting President and President-Elect Barack Obama over the magical 270 electoral vote mark.302 comments 124 Recs
- And Iowa is called for President Obama. Twenty-one to go ...174 comments 31 Recs
- I was there today Rick. I was there at the polling station. I watched all the strategies you have for keeping people from voting. I saw Hispanics not be found in the voting lists. I saw the ...4 comments 18 Recs
- One more a not-a-diary before the votes come in. I just was down at Rob Zerban's office. I asked about internal polls. According to a young staffer, they have been on a four-day high with good news.63 comments 101 Recs
- impreMedia and Latino Decisions have now released polling data of Latino voters in 5 eastern states with influential Latino voting populations: Florida, Virginia, Ohio, North Carolina and ...4 comments 9 Recs
- I thought I might as well try it again. In 2008, I was fortunate enough to partner up with Nate Silver just as he was launching 538. I hit the road with the inimitable Sean Quinn and took the ...60 comments 216 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.