The conservatives and independents will clobber the Democrats this Fall, followed by Obama "triangulating" toward the center as Clinton did after the Gingrich revolution in '94 took the Democrats out of power.
Today's jobs report shows that the recovery is digging in and gaining strength. Things are turning up, and it's a new day in America.
It's 2010. So why is the Daily Kos site stuck in 1998?
And what happened to all that talk of a new release about a year ago?
You have to hand it to the Dutch; they know a stupid disaster when they see it.
This one is great. Keith is on fire in this one. I think he came in off vacation to do this one, because Lawrence O'Donnell was back on guest hosting tonight.
In the second bias crime pack beating death of an immigrant in New Jersey in less than one month, two teenagers have been charged based in part on a video they made of their slaughter of the man.
Right now, I'm looking at at least three sky-is-falling alarmist diaries at the top of the rec list. Ohhhhhhhhhh Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! The economy is crumbling! The bankers are pillaging us! We're gonna die!
Man up, you saps!
Anyone who’s had the misfortune of interacting with today’s 20-somethings knows the exasperation of dealing with the monosyllabic naval-gazers that pass for American young adults these days. And these aren’t hopeless burnouts in metal shop; they’re often the "best and brightest" from top schools.
Or at least Vice President, as Obama’s running mate in 2012.
Interesting piece in the Wall Street Journal on Hillary Clinton’s increase in stature, gravitas, and polling numbers while so many other Democrats are headed in the other direction.
A loaded gun virtually forces the idea of suicide on its owner.
I didn’t say that; someone much wiser did.
And sometimes, they take an innocent life with them.
The country is in a depression. The Gulf fishing grounds are shot to hell forever – millions of peoples’ livelihoods destroyed utterly. We’re ramping up a suicidal debacle in Afghanistan (the country that was the last straw that broke the back of the Russian empire too). The banksters are fatter and greedier and more bailed out than ever. People are losing their homes, families, and sanity on a daily basis. And the great hope of Obama has STILL done nothing for people of color.
Recommended by toots74
- There's a push emerging to allow same-sex marriages to begin preceding immediately in the wake of the court decision to overturn Prop. 8 in California.169 comments 135 Recs
- Just came across this story. Maybe this is par for the course for this kind of operation, but it is pretty disgusting. A massive operation has been in play to game the Digg site. To think ...562 comments 751 Recs
- just received a notice from Washington Post. There is as yet nothing other than the headline on their website. the message included The blown-out well in the Gulf of Mexico gushed ...126 comments 254 Recs
- If you guessed it is Afghanistan, you are wrong. It is actually HAMP (Homeowners Affordable Mortgage Program), the Obama administration's program for rescuing underwater homeowners. Standing in for ...78 comments 39 Recs
- I need the help of the many true progressive people that believe in strengthening our standard of living and growing the American dream.67 comments 25 Recs
- Before I head out of work for the evening, I thought you'd enjoy seeing this piece of good news out of the ...506 comments 513 Recs
- Its funny how we have been turned upside down and inside out that we now have a party that demands our support because the other side is too horrible to contemplate. This works if you are on the ...39 comments 26 Recs
- After being exposed for lies & misinformation, Andrew Breitbart & his crew are ...44 comments 33 Recs
- Reuters: Engineers monitoring BP's damaged well in the Gulf of Mexico detected seepage on the ocean floor that could mean problems with the cap that has stopped oil from gushing into ...110 comments 131 Recs
- Thus spaketh Ezra : The topic du jour appears to be the Obama paradox. How, some ...414 comments 235 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.