This diary was posted on behalf of Rimjob. He wrote it.
A little while ago, the first-ever Google Olympics were contested on my personal computer.
Follow me below the fold for the full results.
Many of you know me from my silly diaries and/or comments, but what you may not know is that I also have a serious side.
It's located below the fold.
If you're anything like me, your first thought upon reading the title of this diary was
But, being that we're the "big tent" party, I recognize that not everyone here is like me.
Maybe your first thought looked more liked this → or this →
It doesn't matter.
The point is ...
But, before you do...
Now that that's out of the way...
Follow me below the fold for refreshments.
Oprah Winfrey Presents: BREAKING NEWS
Check Under the Fold for a Special Gift!
Follow me below the fold to find out.
John McCain would totally freakin' pwn and/or serve your favorite candidate in the finale.
If McCain were a giant oak tree, your favorite candidate would sound like a bundle of sticks falling in the forest when nobody's around to hear it compared to him.
Recommended by Trix
- This experiment began Sunday, as commented at Besame's diary, "Silence Won't Stop an Epidemic" on neuro-immune-endocrine disorders awareness, for KosAbility. i switched from 7th Generation (which ...47 comments 23 Recs
- See Gwennedd's post Many environmentally related posts appearing at Daily Kos each week don't attract the attention they deserve. To help get more ...15 comments 51 Recs
- Now that once-politician and current TV and radio show ...20 comments 17 Recs
- The law Republicans said would ...77 comments 87 Recs
- It's "Wednesday's Child is Full of Whoa! Wednesdays" on The After Show. We were going to call it "Germanic Mercury" but you know what they say, if you have to explain a joke, yada yada ya. ...1 comments 1 Recs
- Please read and follow instructions before opening. Or consult your physician. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOILER WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!14 comments 6 Recs
- Hillary Clinton at Rancho ...202 comments 158 Recs
- I'm off to California tomorrow at 6:10 a.m. EDT. Who the hell leaves anywhere at that hour? Ok, so, I still have to do some cleaning because a cleanfreak is coming here to to take care of Roger ...30 comments 77 Recs
- Welcome to the Overnight News Digest (OND) for Tuesday, May 05, 2015. OND is a regular community feature on Daily Kos, consisting of news stories from around ...43 comments 25 Recs
- ::Pours margaritas for everyone here at Top Comments tonight:: It's Cinco de Mayo ! What does that mean other than we all drink tequila and eat tacos? Follow me below the orange burrito after a ...56 comments 48 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.