This diary was posted on behalf of Rimjob. He wrote it.
A little while ago, the first-ever Google Olympics were contested on my personal computer.
Follow me below the fold for the full results.
Many of you know me from my silly diaries and/or comments, but what you may not know is that I also have a serious side.
It's located below the fold.
If you're anything like me, your first thought upon reading the title of this diary was
But, being that we're the "big tent" party, I recognize that not everyone here is like me.
Maybe your first thought looked more liked this → or this →
It doesn't matter.
The point is ...
But, before you do...
Now that that's out of the way...
Follow me below the fold for refreshments.
Oprah Winfrey Presents: BREAKING NEWS
Check Under the Fold for a Special Gift!
Follow me below the fold to find out.
John McCain would totally freakin' pwn and/or serve your favorite candidate in the finale.
If McCain were a giant oak tree, your favorite candidate would sound like a bundle of sticks falling in the forest when nobody's around to hear it compared to him.
Recommended by Trix
- The Chicago Tribune is reporting that Dennis Hastert apparently paid hush money to someone to conceal some type of sexual misconduct on Hastert's part.78 comments 13 Recs
- Denny Hastert, discussing the Mark ...212 comments 89 Recs
- Let's hope nothing does go wrong, but so far more than 500 800 people have RSVP'd to attend a Muhammad cartoon drawing contest in Phoenix on Friday, similar to the contest in Garland, Texas . That ...349 comments 138 Recs
- DOOMSDAY CLOCK Moves Up To 11:57 "current efforts are entirely insufficient" on Catastrophic WarmingThe Bulletin of Atomic Scientists have taken the sobering step of moving their Doomsday Clock from 11:55 up to 11:57 the closest we've been to to global catastrophe since 1987 and the bad old days ...80 comments 117 Recs
- 15 comments 28 Recs
- A look at a group that was never a mega-seller, yet were pioneering in their own way (and recently inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame) after the jump .....41 comments 51 Recs
- I recently returned from a trip to see my Mom in California -- she paid for it because my sister was coming out for a business trip. Ok, won't tell you the jeebus incredible cheap round trip cost. ...20 comments 27 Recs
- Kitchen Table Kibitzing is a community series for those who wish to share part of the evening around a virtual kitchen table with kossacks who are caring and supportive of one another. So bring ...125 comments 34 Recs
- Graphic by Michelle Robinson. Used by permission of the artist. Activist women have walked many different paths, and have come from many different places and life experiences to get to where we ...106 comments 119 Recs
- ...24 comments 27 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.