Take a look at this WV GOP sign, one of many all around my area. Tell me what you think. Interesting color choice, right?
Hello DKos. This is my first diary, after about 18 months of "lurking" here. I have grown to know and appreciate this site for the generally thoughtful analysis presented here. It has been wonderful to know that there are others out there on my wavelength; people who try their hardest to use logic and critical thinking to understand the issues of our time.
Recommended by unfortunate son
- During the 1970's it was my custom to spend the harshest part of the winters in Jamaica. The weather fit my clothes and the laid back culture fit my disposition. One morning as I was sitting on the ...12 comments 14 Recs
- I'm a native Kentuckian who lives in Mississippi, but I'm still working like crazy to get out the vote for Jack Conway, and against Rand Paul. Apologies if someone's beaten me to this.320 comments 707 Recs
- Well no wonder the Right wants to shut down NPR. They keep committing acts of journalism. Long-term investigation out this morning finds: Prison Economics Help Drive Ariz. Immigration ...295 comments 619 Recs
- One of the things that kills democracies is political violence. When outright violence and more aggressive forms of intimidation become the norm in politics there is very little change that the will ...296 comments 302 Recs
- By now all of us have seen the horrible video that was released from wikileaks yesterday. This video is now rightfully in the public sphere so that we can debate things such as: what happens when ...603 comments 768 Recs
- Cross posted from Blue ...90 comments 176 Recs
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YRQlUsdA3U (In the video a caller complains that there are too many Black people calling in to the show.) Here is an interesting question: how did this man know the ...263 comments 57 Recs
- This is now front-paged. Ah, the Gee Oh Pee, family-...673 comments 484 Recs
- During the primaries, Hillary Clinton and others criticized Barack Obama as an "elitist," either explicitly or implictly at times. In addition, Palin and her faux Populism liked to say he was "not ...272 comments 338 Recs
- I just completed and published a new video, CNN Joins the Tea Party? While America was focused on the push to pass health care reform, CNN pulled a fast one. They hired Erick Erickson, the ...274 comments 501 Recs
unfortunate son's Tags
- No current results.
unfortunate son's Blogroll
- No current results.