Well we are learning what the Senate Minority Leader thought was most important for cutting a deal.
The same group that livestreamed the Wendy Davis filibuster is now trying to get the Wendy Davis run for Governor livesteamed.
The President of Barilla has issued an apology.
All politics is local and here is some local politics in my corner of the planet. As domestic abuse rises in troubled times, republicans try to use the "good ole' boy" approach to solving it.
THE CLASSIC CHICKEN AND THE EGG STORY
Famed Internet entreprenuer Elon Musk has an iron in many fires. SpaceX, his company that is trying to break into the commercial human space transportation sector. A solar panel company and the Telsa electric car.
In this open letter I would like to offer a suggestion on a different approach.
MAIN ARTICLE: Expanding Growth For Satellite Market.
Poll Results: The poll yesterday had a lower than average turnout and a one sided finish.
Star Trek: In the News. Black not Mudd
Yesterday's Comments: "Yeah I mean, if that's God, my reaction will be, "For God's sake, God, grow the fuck up!" - Socratic
Today's Poll: No poll. See the bottom section.
MAIN ARTICLE: Space policy 101: civil space 2009
Poll Results: Yesterday's poll was pretty one sided. Most thought the "time out" was a bad policy.
Star Trek: In the News. Former Make A Wish Kid and Star Trek Producers Team up to Fundraise For the Foundation
Yesterday's Comments: "What planet are you living on? I saw therapods today that not only ran, but even flew" - Ferris Valyn
Today's Poll: Creation of a National Climate Center - Good - Bad?
MAIN ARTICLE: The Politics of Space.
Page 2: Meteoroid Bombardment May Have Made Earth More Habitable
Poll Results: Yesterday's poll was the weekly tracking poll and support still remains as strong as last week. Scroll down for the results, click subscribe for more space news.
Star Trek: In the News. DVD Review: The Best Of Star Trek: The Next Generation
Yesterday's Comments: "China is going to own Mars too - It's bad enough that they own America" - Fish Out of Water
Today's Poll: Funding "time out" for NASA - Good or Bad for Space Exploration?
MAIN ARTICLE: China to launch Mars space probe.
Page 2: Spacewalkers Prime Space Station For New Docking Port.
Poll Results: The poll yesterday had an average turnout with the "I believe"ers coming out on top.
Star Trek: In the News. Movie review: Star Trek, The Future Begins.
A view of Star Trek from India.
Yesterday's Comments: "My extraterrestrial ancestors ... exposed" - Meteor Blades
Today's Poll: Weekly Tracking Poll of space funding.
Page 2: NASA Launches Human Space Flight Review Web Site for Public Use
Poll Results: The poll yesterday had a lower than average turnout but members want to see private enterprise and the federal government work together to solve this problem.
Star Trek: In the News. Star Trek Ads Under CARU's Watch
Yesterday's Comments: "My question on the Luna delay is it because the engineers are trying to get it right or are they just polishing a turd?" - jck
Today's Poll: Panspermia and Space Rocks.
Page 2: The Entrepreneur Has The Answer To Space Debris
Poll Results: A very strong turnout for yesterday's poll. Scroll down for the results, click subscribe for more space news.
Star Trek: In the News. Faran Tahir plays Captain Robau in cult classic prequel.
Yesterday's Comments: "Starship troopers, in my view, is not a good thing" - Meteor Blades
Today's Poll: How should the issue of space debris be handled?
Poll Results: The poll yesterday had the lowest turnout since Feb. Scroll down for the latest results, click subscribe for more space news.
Star Trek: In the News. Researchers Invent Eye-Tracking Eyeglass Display, Star Trek-Style.
Yesterday's Comments: "I knew thirty four and one-half years of reading hard science fiction would come in handy someday." - Moody Loner
Today's Poll: Should the U.S, Air Force have orbital capability?
Recommended by Vladislaw
- It's a pun off of the word stagflation which was short for stagnant inflation. Stagpression is short for stagnant depression. It is the most accurate indicator of our economic situation today, ...69 comments 148 Recs
- You bore me so very much. You can't have Christmas without the War on Christmas, because if there's one thing a certain (loud) segment of America is certain of it's that the baby Jesus was born 2,...251 comments 156 Recs
- And the war is on. ...102 comments 162 Recs
- Don't mess with the Pope, Rush. After Limbaugh's show the day before Thanksgiving, Catholics in Alliance started a Petition demanding an apology: Rush Limbaugh: “I gotta be very careful.173 comments 324 Recs
- As Pope Francis comes more and more out of the Progressive Closet he begins to gain more and more pushback from the Rightwing who have long claimed that their Unrepentant Greed was Godly. ...319 comments 606 Recs
- Today is the day! Clinton-hater has-been gadfly sociopath birther insurrectionist Larry Klayman and his Reclaim America Now Coalition have begun their Hatriots' Revolution. There are dozens--DOZENS--...179 comments 210 Recs
- You're kidding, right? The anniversary of the Gettysburg Address does not seem at first glance to be a subject steeped in controversy, but that is because you are not a dull-minded ...225 comments 193 Recs
- Value is the key to the new options offered in the marketplace. You get more coverage for your health insurance dollar than before, and the freedom to shop around for the best deal. Just over a ...164 comments 350 Recs
- Today's New York Times has a front-page story detailing allegations of ghastly anti-Semitic behavior in a rural upstate New York school district. Three Jewish families have filed a federal civil ...33 comments 51 Recs
- YES! As I posted yesterday , "all out hell" was promised by Wisconsin Democratic State Senator Jon Erpenbach yesterday after plans for yet another ram-through of GOP sponsored anti-women ...78 comments 261 Recs
- No current results.