View Diary: BP hires trolls to harass critics (326 comments)

•  Dishonesty is a feature with you. (5+ / 0-)

You don't even have the courage to admit it. You just make excuses and since hypocrisy is rampant around here you will continue to get recs by those same people every time.

Someone with the courage of their convictions would come right out and admit it.

Most of the people taking a hard line against us are firmly convinced that they are the last defenders of civilization... The last stronghold of mother, God, home and apple pie and they're full of shit! David Crosby, Journey Thru the Past.

by Mike S on Thu Nov 21, 2013 at 04:58:59 PM PST

•  Thanks, Mr. Rove. (3+ / 1-)
      EdSF, TheMomCat, Jarrayy
      Hidden by:
      Tortmaster

I just got done leveling the exact same criticism towards you the other day, only to see you direct it back at me, now.

We both can't be right.

Considering your tendency to resort to ad hominem character attacks right out of the gate, I'm afraid I must dismiss your lectures as worthless.

I just explained my comment and the context in which it was made, and you rejected that, insisting I'm being dishonest, all in response to YOUR dishonest reading of my comment.

So I'm really not interested in playing word games with you. Just HR my "troll/shill" comment and be done with it, rather than whining about who rec'd what.

Thank you.

by DeadHead on Thu Nov 21, 2013 at 05:41:51 PM PST

•  You mean the other day when I showed how you (4+ / 0-)

were dishonest about defending Ted Rall for calling people nazis?

Funny that you tell me to quit whinging though. As the above referenced comment shows you run around constantly complaining about other people's comments and hr's. No matter how far over the line they are.

by Mike S on Thu Nov 21, 2013 at 05:53:44 PM PST

•  Ah, here comes the subject change. (0+ / 0-)

Instead of talking about your refusal to accept my explanation and continued insistence on my dishonesty in regards the above comment, you now turn attention to another instance in a different diary which I already addressed in that diary at the time.

And you have the nerve to scold me for commenting about others, as you, yourself, run around complaining about other people's comments and HRs.

Amazing.

by DeadHead on Thu Nov 21, 2013 at 09:54:33 PM PST

•  Laughable. You say I changed the subject when (1+ / 0-)
            ord avg guy

I was replying to this:

Thanks, Mr. Rove. (2+ / 1-)
            Your talking points are as flailing as your explanation of the original comment I replied to.

So what is "amazing" is that you try to accuse someone of something when one only has to look two comments up to see that you were the one that brought it up. Don't worry though, your usual reccers will tip that too and make you feel like you are right.

by Mike S on Thu Nov 21, 2013 at 11:11:37 PM PST

•  Look, you're the one mangling (0+ / 0-)

and contortong this thread, Mike.

You replied to my comment whining about how many recs it got because of a meaning YOU read into it.

I explained it to you, you called me dishonest in nearly the exact manner I did to you the other day.

When I pointed that out to you, you proceeded to flip it back around on me by claiming you exposed MY dishonesty in that other thread, when I addressed then.

You then proceeded to wag your finger at me about my complaining about someone's threadjacking, someone who, if you were intellectually honest enough to review the poster's comment history, you would see is fairly well-practiced in this behavior.

And to this wag of a finger, I reminded you that, you know, your finger wagging should be instead done by you in front of your bathroom mirror, and not at me, because I don't care what you think about anything.

I really don't.

So please, spare me the "talking points" bullshit and untangle yourself, okay?

by DeadHead on Fri Nov 22, 2013 at 03:35:48 AM PST

•  You could have said you didn't realize (0+ / 0-)

I was responding to that but just like your reply to my original comment choose to ignore the truth and throw a bunch of shit at me again.

So very tedious.

by Mike S on Fri Nov 22, 2013 at 07:39:33 AM PST

•  And there's tortmaster with the drive-by HR (0+ / 0-)

Looks like he wants to get NR'd again.

"Mr. Rove" was an allusion to his tactics, as in "Rovian."

by DeadHead on Fri Nov 22, 2013 at 03:20:15 AM PST