View Diary: Dear White Progressives: (344 comments)

•  And? (2+ / 0-)
    erush1345, Great Lakes Liberal

Of course you didn't say that.  That's the whole tone of your piece, though.  You didn't have to say it.

I didn't care for math, but when I first understood the concept of finding the slope of a curve at a point, I wanted to grab the first girl I saw and kiss her with wild abandon, just like in that WW II photo.

by dov12348 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 at 05:07:59 PM PDT

•  So, once again, what you THINK trumps what I (7+ / 0-)

say.

You KNOW what is meant, even if its not said. That is quite a parlor trick.

You are so busy reading between the lines you miss what is right in your face. On purpose.

•  Tone???? (3+ / 0-)
      Nashville fan, conlakappa, deePA

LMAO...literally!  Tone!

I for one am tired of pandering to perpetrators --- many of whom are opposed to any discussion however it comes. -- soothsayer99 DPK Caucus

by princss6 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 at 06:15:54 PM PDT

•  That means if I had to give you a line by line... (0+ / 0-)

...evidence of what I mean I could do it.  But I just don't feel like it right now.  So if you take that to mean I'm quitting then I'm quitting.

by dov12348 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 at 07:20:04 PM PDT

•  No... (4+ / 0-)
          dov12348, conlakappa, Imhotepsings, deePA

I took it to mean you were deflecting...can you describe exactly the racism accusation tone when you get a minute?

When you feel like it.  I'm patient.

by princss6 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 at 07:23:31 PM PDT

•  Okay. But I'm tired right now. (2+ / 0-)
            princss6, Imhotepsings

I'll try and take a look at it tomorrow.  It is possible that after I go through it with a fine tooth comb I might find I was in error.  So for now I will take back and withhold any accusation.

If I forget, feel free to remind me - somehow.  I still don't know how this whole thing works. :)

by dov12348 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 at 07:43:30 PM PDT

•  Okay - back. Let's start with the title. (0+ / 0-)

What does a "white" progressive think like - say, as opposed to a red or yellow progressive?

by dov12348 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 at 07:12:48 PM PDT