View Diary: Cenk Uygur Has a Tree in His Head (178 comments)

•  LOL! I think that is an example of (3+ / 0-)
    WisePiper, Nulwee, second gen

bipartisianship - goddammit! We might actually agree on something and get something accomplished. Oh no, never mind. You Suck!! ;)

Wolverines and Badgers and Buckeyes - Oh My! Be Afraid Kochroaches. Be very afraid.

by mrsgoo on Thu Sep 01, 2011 at 11:22:07 PM PDT

•  Rec'd for personal attack. eom (2+ / 0-)
      mrsgoo, Nulwee

Riddle me this: WHAT exactly would Obama lose if he were to forcefully and consistently advocate Keynesian solutions, REGARDLESS of the current impossibility of achieving Keynesian legislation?

by WisePiper on Thu Sep 01, 2011 at 11:31:49 PM PDT

•  Rec'd for the stupidity of agreeing (2+ / 0-)
        WisePiper, Nulwee

with me when I so deserve an HR. C'mon man, can't you bring up my mom or something? I have cats too.

by mrsgoo on Thu Sep 01, 2011 at 11:46:01 PM PDT

•  I'm sure your mother is a lovely woman, (3+ / 0-)
          mrsgoo, Nulwee, Catte Nappe

and if I tell you what I really feel about cats I'll be banned from this site in a New York minute.

by WisePiper on Thu Sep 01, 2011 at 11:49:20 PM PDT

•  She is a lovely woman. But she can't cook worth (2+ / 0-)
            WisePiper, Nulwee

a damn.

My moms Black eggs:

Beat eggs.
            Melt butter in pan.
            Add eggs.
            Cook until dark brown.
            Use spatula to flip.
            Cook until dark brown.
            Cut into 4 squares and serve.

My CA native husband did not believe this. Until we went to visit and he met my brother. Dude - black eggs - it's no lie! Here - have a beer.

I'm down to two cats. One is 18 years old. My nickname for her is "shitstain" - coz she does not seem to be able to shake the turd off her butt. So I find partial turds in various areas of my house. It isn't pretty. I must be a Democrat coz otherwise I'd set up a death panel.

Will this get me hr'd?

by mrsgoo on Fri Sep 02, 2011 at 12:02:08 AM PDT

•  No, but I may have to revise my statement (1+ / 0-)
              mrsgoo

about your mother.

She beats unborn chickens? Childless chickens throughout the nation weep at this news.

I recommend you direct your mother to the Snowflake Chickens program.

by WisePiper on Fri Sep 02, 2011 at 12:21:29 AM PDT

•  I am done. 5 minutes ago a fire truck of unknown (1+ / 0-)
                WisePiper

origin came blasting through at 50mph+ blowing the horn and just kept going. Damn near had a heart attack! DH jumped out of bed - he's been in bed  1.5+ hrs. whoa. Not something we are used to out here in the sticks. I'm not finding anything on the chp page. But it is a small island and I'm sure hear about it. So on that note, I'm headed to bed. Seen enough today.

by mrsgoo on Fri Sep 02, 2011 at 12:35:33 AM PDT

•  As the resident of an island of small population (1+ / 0-)
                  mrsgoo

myself, I know that feeling well - you can't help but worry that the siren signals mishap to one of your neighbors.

Good night.

by WisePiper on Fri Sep 02, 2011 at 12:48:41 AM PDT

•  My Maude had that problem (0+ / 0-)

The cause, at least in her case, was a too-small litterbox or a litterbox that for some other reason encouraged her to defecate while pressing its butt up against the wall of the box.

Since switching to Omega Paw rolling litter boxes we no longer have that problem.