View Diary: Video: Obama Loses It, Grabs Tea Party Woman to Shut Her Up (342 comments)

•  With your hands? Stop it. (0+ / 0-)

There is no excuse for intentionally putting your hands on another person.

"To pass these defendants a poisoned chalice is to put it to our own lips as well." Justice Robert Jackson, Chief Prosecutor, Nuremberg.

by Wayward Son on Wed Aug 17, 2011 at 07:35:50 AM PDT

•  I never said with my hands (1+ / 0-)
      qannabbos

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; but in practice, there always is a difference. - Yogi Berra

by blue aardvark on Wed Aug 17, 2011 at 07:45:51 AM PDT

•  So your comment is unrelated to the diary topic. (0+ / 0-)

As I suspected.

by Wayward Son on Wed Aug 17, 2011 at 09:39:44 AM PDT

•  Original comment to which I replied (0+ / 0-)
          I believe that touching someone without their consent technically constitutes assault. But otherwise this is just the same old stuff we have gotten used to from the geeks on the right. If they even scare Karl Rove...

Show me where hands are mentioned.

by blue aardvark on Wed Aug 17, 2011 at 10:21:27 AM PDT

•  As I said.. (0+ / 0-)
            So your comment is unrelated to the diary topic.

I've bolded the important part, so it should be easy to spot this time.

by Wayward Son on Wed Aug 17, 2011 at 01:12:33 PM PDT

•  Oh, I see (0+ / 0-)

I can't reply to a comment unless I take the diary into account.

by blue aardvark on Wed Aug 17, 2011 at 01:55:24 PM PDT

•  You can reply to whatever you wish.. (0+ / 0-)

..in any manner you wish.  It is, relatively, a free country.

But when responding to my comments, it would be wise to focus solely on what I have said, and not make erroneous assumptions based on what others have said.

by Wayward Son on Wed Aug 17, 2011 at 02:02:49 PM PDT

• Marriage Equality (16)
  • Labor (16)
  • Media (15)
  • Elections (15)
  • Education (15)
  • Ireland (14)
  • Trans-Pacific Partnership (14)
  • Economy (14)
  • Republicans (13)
  • Josh Duggar (13)
  • Racism (11)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site