Skip to main content

View Diary: HIR and me Or :I'm in trouble and why HIR wouldnt help (39 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Why are you mad at me? (0+ / 0-)

    First you file a claim against your employer's WC carrier, THEN you see a doctor. If necessary, you talk to a reputable WC attorney. It's all well and good to tell me what a great guy your employer is, but how does that help you if it turns out you're permanently disabled? Huh? WC insurance pays your medical bills AND a portion of your salary while you're off work.

    I probably know a hell of a lot more about poverty than you do, so don't get snarky with me. I've also been disabled for TEN YEARS. I know exactly what life looks like when your career comes to a screeching halt, and I'm giving you good advice.

    •  Wel lfirst (0+ / 0-)

      i wasnt being snarky.. i dont know where you got that from.

      A: i dont want to file a claim "against" my employer. I sure as hell dont want to go talk to a lawyer.

      And as far as poverty.. im doubting you lived on school lunch and beans, carried water from a well and used an outhouse..

      But honestly i dont know where you get i was mad at you especially considering i regularly rec your diaries.

      A man is born as many men but dies as a single one.--Martin Heidegger

      by cdreid on Mon Aug 22, 2011 at 02:37:18 PM PDT

      [ Parent ]

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site