View Diary: Graphing Rising Income Inequality, the Trademark of Neoliberalism (282 comments)

•  Cart before the horse (3+ / 0-)
    vets74, divineorder, blueoasis

If Republicans start talking about 'campaign finance reform' look out. Already in the Houston area there are right-wing activists looking at the Texas Ethics Commision Reports of liberal groups and trying to find violations.

•  100% turnout for liberals !! (1+ / 0-)
      scott5js

That is the key.

Quityerbitchin' and Vote !!

Angry White Males + Crooks + Personality Disorder psychos + KKKwannabes + "Unborn Child" church folk =EQ= The Republicans

by vets74 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 at 10:32:37 AM PDT

•  Who is bitchin'? (0+ / 0-)

If you are so damn smart why don't you try to find some solutions?

This "Trickle Down" thing has turned out to be somebody pissing on my leg and tellin' me it's rainin'.

by swtexas on Fri Aug 19, 2011 at 10:52:15 AM PDT

•  Check out my diaries. (0+ / 0-)

The economics and political tactics ones, for choice.

Our work getting nose dogs for the Marines contributed to that argument. My nephew's unit is using two of them now to identify heroin labs.

by vets74 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 at 11:40:35 AM PDT

•  So, i read your diaries and (0+ / 0-)

then that is supposed to make it OK about your smart ass "bitchin'" remark?  Don't you ever talk to me that way again.  Better yet- don't ever reply to my comments.

by swtexas on Fri Aug 19, 2011 at 12:16:41 PM PDT

•  I'm agreeing with you. (2+ / 0-)
              blueoasis, tote
              "There will not be the votes in Congress for any good sort of campaign finance reform unless more people get more interested in politics and more committed to voting."

That's condensed to "That is the key. Quityerbitchin' and Vote !!"

The word "quityerbitchin" is common New York slang. A cousin to "fergitaboutit."

P.S. cut a little slack for your allies....

by vets74 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 at 01:28:21 PM PDT

•  Well, it is my intention to do just that. (2+ / 0-)
      Dallasdoc, vets74

Hell, i'm well aware of the problem. Every Republican I have ever talked to agree that we need to change this!  This is something that goes across party lines. Fuck Congress.  We are on our own on this deal, but it is imperative that it must be changed before any regular person stands a chance in this country. Campaign and lobby corruption is the number one big elephant in the room that everyone ignores.

by swtexas on Fri Aug 19, 2011 at 11:04:58 AM PDT

• Media (16)
  • Labor (16)
  • Elections (15)
  • Education (15)
  • Economy (14)
  • Republicans (14)
  • Trans-Pacific Partnership (14)
  • Ireland (14)
  • Josh Duggar (13)
  • Racism (12)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site