View Diary: UPDAAAAATE!!!! Schneiderman is a lawyer, not a saint. (60 comments)

•  That's a good question (0+ / 0-)

when writing one has to be careful not to make broad statements such as the one I did.

Me not trusting lawyers doesn't mean I believe they don't do good things.

I don't trust you, I also don't know you, I don't doubt that you have done some good in your life.  Understand?

Who shot ya? Seperate the weak from the ob-solete Hard to creep them Brooklyn streets It's on ____, f**k all that bickering beef I can hear sweat trickling down your cheek

by mim5677 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 at 07:42:00 PM PDT

•  sounds like anti-social paranoia to me. (0+ / 1-)
      Hidden by:
      mim5677

you must be pretty lonely.

blink-- pale cold

by zedaker on Fri Aug 26, 2011 at 01:46:12 AM PDT

•  uncalled for insult (0+ / 0-)

I wasn't insulting you, you asked a good question and I answered it.

Let's say I was someone who had anti-social personality disorder(I'm assuming you don't think that as you probably wouldn't use a disability as an insult) would you really point it out to someone like that in public, that they were paranoid and lonely.

If my answering the question makes me anti-social, paranoid, and loney.

What do you sound like, pointing that out to hurt someone?

by mim5677 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 at 05:37:19 AM PDT

•  i wasn't insulting you. (0+ / 0-)

that's what it sounds like. if you were insulted then maybe it's you that thinks disabilities are insult worthy.

blink-- pale cold

by zedaker on Fri Aug 26, 2011 at 11:36:48 AM PDT

•  I'm not stupid (0+ / 0-)

Any person qualified to make such a diagnosis certainly wouldn't do so...
            1. In public
            2. Based on so little information
            3. In public as they would probably loose their license

No need to lie about it, you took a cheap pot shot, it happens all the time.  You shouldn't make it worse by pretending you weren't, just admit you made an asshole move and get on with your life.  That is what people with integrity do.

by mim5677 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 at 07:35:59 PM PDT

•  i'll admit to being dismissive towards (0+ / 0-)

you in some respects but i wasn't insulting.  i found your description of how you trust sad, and i'll tell you why i said what i said.

your description is one of not trusting anyone unless given reason to trust as opposed to extending trust until given reason not to trust.

i find that to be anti-social because society breaks down under such beliefs and soon no one trusts anyone, and society, which is built and functions on extending trust cannot function.

and that attitude i find paranoid, because i can't see how not extending trust at first meeting is based upon anything but fear.

as for the lonely part, how could that attitude not result in loneliness?

the sad thing is that i don't trust much either. i do still, however, extend trust until given reason to distrust.

i made no comment about your mental health. maybe you have rational reasons for thinking as you do. i still find your remark sad, and i extended my sympathy whether you wanted or needed it.

blink-- pale cold

by zedaker on Fri Aug 26, 2011 at 08:01:16 PM PDT

•  Your dumb (0+ / 0-)

seriously shut the fuck up.

You should not get so much out of internet conversations.

by mim5677 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 at 09:44:07 PM PDT

•  oh, your feeling are hurt again? (0+ / 0-)

shut the fuck up yourself. if you didn't say such self revealing things you wouldn't have your tender ass exposed.

that's what's dumb.

blink-- pale cold

by zedaker on Sat Aug 27, 2011 at 11:45:53 PM PDT

•  p.s. (0+ / 0-)

you might want to stop abusing your ability to hr and then following that abuse with a personal insult or you're likely to lose that ability.

that's dumb, too.

• Bernie Sanders (36)
  • Republicans (34)
  • Hillary Clinton (27)
  • Education (25)
  • Climate Change (24)
  • Labor (24)
  • Trans-Pacific Partnership (24)
  • Barack Obama (23)
  • Media (22)
  • GOP (21)
  • Civil Rights (21)
  • Economy (20)
  • Affordable Care Act (19)
  • Spam (18)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site