View Diary: BREAKING: Israel's Embassy in Cairo Stormed, Ambassador Flees Egypt, 180 Injured in Clashes (393 comments)

•  I think... (5+ / 0-)

...that people who defend well-known lies like the claim that Israel was intentionally attacking the United States are the ones who ought to spit out what they're really saying.

I think that people who intentionally ally themselves with well-known liars and antisemites like the neo-Nazis, David Duke, and others who promote this particular lie are probably themselves antisemites.

I think that when the NSA says the people trying to ascribe sinister motives to Israel over that particular incident are full of shit, that the people who continue to "just ask questions" are indeed promoting a conspiracy theory because they're fucking idiots who just want any excuse to bash Israel and don't give a shit about facts.

And I think that people who just want any excuse to bash Israel and are willing to lie and ally themselves with antisemites in order to do so should be banned from this site as antisemitic conspiracy theorists. If that includes you, well, tough shit. No one held a gun to your head and forced you to defend known lies or ally yourself with bigots.

And if you have a problem with my saying so, I kindly invite you to report me to kos. If he's actually going to stick by his new rules about assholes, though, you might not like the result.

Do you suppose Republican politicians hate people who work for a living because they've never done it themselves?

by wiscmass on Sat Sep 10, 2011 at 06:03:23 PM PDT

•  You're Nucking Futs (0+ / 0-)

Talk about conspiracy theorists. You should seek professional help.

This aggression will not stand, man.

by kaleidescope on Sat Sep 10, 2011 at 06:06:22 PM PDT

•  You're questioning my sanity? (3+ / 0-)
        MBNYC, JayinPortland, fizziks

You're the one defending a lie and allying yourself with rabid bigots. And if anyone reading this has any integrity, I believe it's still one of the rules that your kind of psychoanalysis here is HR worthy. In fact, I recall Meteor Blades warning people that they'd be banned if they repeated such behavior.

In any case, if I wanted psychiatric advice from someone defending known lies and allying with rabid bigots, there are plenty of other dipshits I'd go to before you.

by wiscmass on Sat Sep 10, 2011 at 06:10:00 PM PDT

•  I'm Not Defending Anything (0+ / 0-)

Please specify in my comments where I defended a lie?

This aggression will not stand, man.

by kaleidescope on Sat Sep 10, 2011 at 06:46:11 PM PDT

•  Link (3+ / 0-)
            Corwin Weber, JayinPortland, fizziks

I notice you have no such questions for the people who posted the lie in the first place, nor did you question their sanity. Did you realize that perhaps it was a real asshole move on your part to attack me instead the person posting known lies promoted by rabid antisemites, or are you going to pretend that you were "just asking questions"?

by wiscmass on Sat Sep 10, 2011 at 06:53:21 PM PDT

•  Mr. Hide Rate (0+ / 0-)

Is that where you get your power?  The power to put certain things outside the range of what can be discussed?  The power to shut down discussion of topics you feel threatened by having discussed?

As I see it, your take is that if people talk about certain topics you don't like, then they're out to get you.  That isn't conspiracy theory, that's paranoid conspiracy theory.  That you think they are the conspiracy theorists is a classic example of Freud's concept of projection.

You are, of course, entitled to  your own obsessions and paranoia.  It's a free country (no thanks to you) after all. But don't try to put your hyper-sensitive, don't-talk-about-something bullshit on the rest of us.

This aggression will not stand, man.

by kaleidescope on Sat Sep 10, 2011 at 07:01:36 PM PDT

•  Sure, I'm "paranoid" (2+ / 0-)
            fizziks, JayinPortland

Because I pointed out the fact that the NSA debunked the lie you're defending, a lie that is commonly promoted by neo-Nazis and other antisemites with whom you're making common cause.

So according to you, the person dealing in facts is "paranoid" and engaging in projection against you and your little buddy who are spreading a known lie.

It's funny that when people like you accuse Jews on this site of trying to stifle criticism of Israel, it's usually -- just like this -- in the context of us complaining about things that are genuinely antisemitic. But hey, thanks for making it eminently clear that you think antisemitism belongs on this site.

by wiscmass on Sat Sep 10, 2011 at 07:21:55 PM PDT

•  Hmmm. (3+ / 0-)
        wiscmass, JayinPortland, fizziks

Questioning the mental state of a fellow Kossack without grounds used to be an instaban, or at least severely HR'able. Trying to decide...

Fuck me, it's a leprechaun.

by MBNYC on Sat Sep 10, 2011 at 06:15:43 PM PDT