View Diary: Time for Me to Stand Up and Be Counted (68 comments)

•  I have no idea what TPV is. (3+ / 0-)

My participation is exactly what the diary says.  It's pretty basic.

Authentic Native American silverwork, jewelry, photography, and other art here.

by Aji on Sun Sep 11, 2011 at 09:20:21 PM PDT

•  ThePeoplesView.net (3+ / 0-)

Where Adept2U posted How Markos Moulitsas Taught Me To Call Them The Tea Party with comments such as:

Call Icebergslim and brooklynbadboy what they are: slave catchers.  NO different than Michael Steele, Allan West or Herman Cain.

Or this diary with comments like these:

People like Markos they are not only worthless, they the leeches of society. Blood suckers who make a living off of some one they should be embracing
      KOS's true colors are showing and the color is red-right-wing.

"I wish I could tell you, in the midst of all of this, that President Obama was waging the kind of fight against these draconian Republican proposals that the American people would like to see. He is not." -- Senator Bernie Sanders

by Sagebrush Bob on Sun Sep 11, 2011 at 09:39:28 PM PDT

•  And - what? (3+ / 0-)
        belinda ridgewood, doroma, v2aggie2

You impute someone else's words on someone else's site to me, simply because I'm following the dictates of my conscience with regard to the mistreatment of people of color on this site?

Nope.

Authentic Native American silverwork, jewelry, photography, and other art here.

by Aji on Sun Sep 11, 2011 at 09:42:41 PM PDT

•  I'm imputing nothing to you (0+ / 0-)

But when people who were banned from this site are recommending comments like those, I think it's fair to say  that the decision to ban them from here was not out of line.

by Sagebrush Bob on Sun Sep 11, 2011 at 09:48:01 PM PDT

•  This is about SO much more than two bannings. (4+ / 0-)

If people think that's all this about, they haven't been paying attention. There's a great deal more here, and more at stake, than the banning issue.

But I've been very clear about why I'm doing this.  And no one's going to hijack that.

Authentic Native American silverwork, jewelry, photography, and other art here.

by Aji on Sun Sep 11, 2011 at 09:53:56 PM PDT

•  I agree (1+ / 0-)
              Angela Quattrano

it is about SO much more than two bannings and if people think that's all this is about, they either haven't been paying attention or have been wearing blinders.

Unlike you, I support kos in the decisions he made. In any case, I'll stop holding you off from your boycott.

by Sagebrush Bob on Sun Sep 11, 2011 at 10:03:46 PM PDT

•  It's not up to YOU (0+ / 0-)

to decide who wants to boycott for the next week.

So don't flatter yourself.

Barack Obama for President '08

by v2aggie2 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 at 10:54:08 PM PDT

•  And nowhere did I make that claim. (0+ / 0-)

But thanks for the kind thoughts.

by Sagebrush Bob on Sun Sep 11, 2011 at 11:08:25 PM PDT