Skip to main content

View Diary: Is Sharon Slater asking Mormons to use LDS ward lists to promote her anti-LGBT agenda? (15 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  I am not a tax pro, (1+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:

    but I do know that IRS Form 13909 is the one to file if you want to make an official complaint about the political activity of a church or other 501(c)3 organization.

    •  Thanks - appreciate the information (0+ / 0-)

      Even if droves of people filed this form it probably wouldn't get their tax status yanked, but it might make them back down from their more egregious advocacies......and then again, maybe not.  :-(
      I just scratch my head over how these "religious" people justify taking such hateful stances over other peoples' civil rights.

      The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. Plato

      by manneckdesign on Tue Sep 20, 2011 at 10:01:44 AM PDT

      [ Parent ]

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site