View Diary: Daily Kos Elections Morning Digest: Elizabeth Warren rakes in over $3 million (123 comments)

•  NBC poll of IA and NH (3+ / 0-)

Romney leads by 3 in IA and 30 in NH. In general election head to heads, Obama leads Romney by 3 in IA and Romney leads Obama by 9 in NH. Perry is down in both to the President.

DKE! “Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.” anonymous

by aggou on Tue Oct 11, 2011 at 06:57:35 AM PDT

•  NH (1+ / 0-)
      LordMike

I really don't think Obama will win NH in his reelection campaign.

21, Nice Calm Burkean Post-Modern Gay Democrat; NM-2 (Childhood), TX-23 (School), TX-10 (Home); SSP: wmayes

by wwmiv on Tue Oct 11, 2011 at 10:53:31 AM PDT

•  If it's Perry, I'd say Obama would win for sure. (3+ / 0-)
        KingofSpades, wwmiv, askew

If it's Romney, Obama would loose, but I think it would be close.

19, Chairman DKE Gay Caucus, male, Dem, (College IN-09) (Raised IL-03, IL-09) Tammy Baldwin and Elizabeth Warren for Senate!

by ndrwmls10 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 at 11:16:52 AM PDT

•  If Perry is the nominee (0+ / 0-)

I see Obama winning by about 9.

If Romney is the nominee, I see Obama losing by around 5 or so. I don't think he'll spend a lot of time in the state if Romney is the nominee.

by aggou on Tue Oct 11, 2011 at 12:15:32 PM PDT

•  I think NH Democrats could have reverse coattails (0+ / 0-)

from what I've heard at least, Granite Staters REALLY don't like the Republicans in the legislature. That could perhaps buy us some goodwill both in the newly open Governor's race and in the presidential.

Maybe just wishful thinking.

23, Solid Liberal Democrat (-4.75, -4.51), DKE Gay Caucus Majority Leader, IN-02; Swingnut

by HoosierD42 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 at 01:33:10 PM PDT

•  You think Obama will give up that easily on NH (0+ / 0-)

if Romney's the nominee? Perhaps in the end, but I can't see him doing that at first.

•  If Obama remains down (0+ / 0-)

5-9 points against Romney, then yes I do think he'll put his resources into holding NC, VA, CO, OH, FL, PA, and NV, as well as the possible new swing states of MI, WI, and possibly that 1 cd in ME. Although, that would, imo, be verging on a Romney landslide if that CD in Maine becomes a toss-up.

by aggou on Tue Oct 11, 2011 at 08:18:52 PM PDT

•  lose (0+ / 0-)

I changed by not changing at all, small town predicts my fate, perhaps that's what no one wants to see. -6.38, -4.15

by James Allen on Tue Oct 11, 2011 at 09:07:47 PM PDT