Skip to main content

View Diary: Vanity Fair: “The Woman Who Knew Too Much.” (Elizabeth Warren, “I’ve done brutal.”) (226 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Follow the money (8+ / 0-)

    If anyone thinks any politician that claims to stand up for the working guy of any party in Washington is screwing the middle class for reasons of principle I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

    Some are worse then others and some on the Republican side really think the 1% is a higher species that deserves what the other 99% does not.

    Fool me once. Now that Obama is in campaign mode he has suddenly rediscovered the other 99% of America. He will need to do more then give a good speech this time to recover any credibility.

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site