View Diary: Obama on the Economy: 'We Didn't Know How Bad It Was' (300 comments)

•  Loge (0+ / 0-)

You're fricken great, my friend.  I'm so sick of the naysayers, all the time talking about how Obama could have done this or that, and saying that he hasn't done nearly anything correctly.

More power to you, Loge.  Thank you very much for telling the other side of the story here at dKos.  Seriously.

-4.75, -5.33 Cheney 10/05/04: "I have not suggested there is a connection between Iraq and 9/11."

by sunbro on Wed Dec 14, 2011 at 09:52:27 PM PST

•  Yeah, we shouldn't be questioning our leaders (3+ / 0-)
      dfarrah, magnetics, wsexson

or complaining when we can't find work or lose our houses.  Stupid American pony-wanters, trying to stay middle class.  Shouldn't they know better?

The two things Teabaggers hate most are: being called racists; and black people.

"It takes balls to execute an innocent man." -- anonymous GOP focus group member on Rick Perry

by Punditus Maximus on Thu Dec 15, 2011 at 07:39:17 AM PST

•  All I see you doing (1+ / 0-)
        Fireshadow

is bagging on President Obama, when the real assholes are the Republicans and DINOs in Congress, so yeah, it pisses me off.

Why don't you rail against the real culprits?

But, Noooooooooooooo...it's Obama I see you talking about here always...it's just bullshit.

by sunbro on Thu Dec 15, 2011 at 07:55:51 AM PST

•  Have you considered reading (1+ / 0-)
          magnetics

my sig?  Every post, every time, I treat conservatives with the contempt they deserve, hon.

by Punditus Maximus on Thu Dec 15, 2011 at 08:13:11 AM PST

•  When I see your (0+ / 0-)

name on a post, I always am asking myself, "Is this post the same old tune?  Will he bash Obama or the Rethugs?"

And constantly, I see yet again that it is Obama you choose to focus your ire on.  Your focus is exactly what Herman Cain said he wanted:

Don't protest Wall Street.  Protest the White House.

I'm sure that Herman Cain would be happy to see that you have taken his suggestion, as it seems that 99% of your criticisms are aimed at Obama.

by sunbro on Thu Dec 15, 2011 at 12:51:27 PM PST

•  there's not a virtue in (0+ / 0-)

questioning leaders if it's done on the basis of a false dichotomy.  that's just being wrong.

"This world demands the qualities of youth: not a time of life but a state of mind[.]" -- Robert F. Kennedy

by Loge on Thu Dec 15, 2011 at 08:24:31 AM PST