View Diary: I'm so grateful and apparently as dumb as a post. (72 comments)

•  hmmmmm where's doran beach exactly? (8+ / 0-)

and late nite ca chatter - dat's me!  insomniac (or, more accurately, late nite person) AND in bay area!  this is great!

maybe we can spin by and say hi, tee and me...

he's slipping away faster and faster so i'm looking to put as much good stuff in his sammy life as possible - and meeting mr and msgoo sounds like good stuff!

and, isn't is just amazing to open the site and not see ads - and to see it load quickly!  i'm still grinning and smiling all the way around the back of my head for the kindness of those here.

AND, to beat it all, one of the kossacks turns out to be a distant cousin i've never met!  WOOT!  that is gonna get fixed, too! (if i don't scare the bejeesus out of him first by the family pics i sent today... heh heh ).

what a wonderful end to a sad year - things are looking better - and they will BE better for all of us as 2012 comes around.  i just feel it in my bones... and i feel EVERYTHING in my bones these days - but this feels "good".

Is GlowNZ back yet?

by edrie on Wed Dec 21, 2011 at 11:32:28 PM PST

•  oh, are you coming from the south or north or east (4+ / 0-)
      Onomastic, SallyCat, Sark Svemes, mrsgoo

pm me and maybe we can meet up either there or on the way to or from... i'm south of da bridge.

Is GlowNZ back yet?

by edrie on Wed Dec 21, 2011 at 11:35:37 PM PST

•  Highway 12 to 80 to .... a few turnabouts in (0+ / 0-)

Petaluma until you get to the Petaluma Highway. I will have the printed google directions in the cab of the truck with me. Ít's that wierdness in Petaluma that always screws me up.

"We're here to start a dialog, nothing more. We keep quiet and let the press, the politicians, and the Wall Streeters hang themselves." From a veteran protester in the civil rights days at Liberty Park. h/t to pistols at dawn.

by mrsgoo on Thu Dec 22, 2011 at 09:00:42 PM PST

•  phooey! you're coming from north of me! (0+ / 0-)

and i was going to invite you to come meet my pony!  (he lives near stanford).

if the pup is doing okay - maybe we can make a day trip... depends on his glucose - which has been roller coastering this past week.

what fun you will have - the area is gorgeous!

Is GlowNZ back yet?

by edrie on Fri Dec 23, 2011 at 02:37:22 AM PST

•  How to find us.... (7+ / 0-)

Go to reservations, enter a date and you can see a map of the campsites. Would love to meet you! Now I really am going to bed! Nighty, Night.

by mrsgoo on Wed Dec 21, 2011 at 11:40:41 PM PST

•  sleep tight! (4+ / 0-)
        Onomastic, SallyCat, Sark Svemes, mrsgoo

i'll see how mr. tee is doing - OR you could stop by if you are headed south and meet my "pony"!  he's a short hop from stanford.   8^)

Is GlowNZ back yet?

by edrie on Thu Dec 22, 2011 at 12:39:45 AM PST

•  Oh no. I got suckered into towing the DH's (1+ / 0-)
          edrie

BFF (yea, the R one) boat. I will be taking the shortest route, 12 to 80 with wierdness in between in Petaluma to get to the Petaluma highway. I'll be that gal in the Blue Chevy pickup towing the blue and silver 18' North River everybody is swearing at coz I'm driving too slow.

Even now, the bed is stacked with firewood and 5 propane bottles. Then they're gonna hook the boat to it. AND, I'm expected to drive this thing up there WITHOUT HAVING A CIGARETTE. Yea, right. Ain't happening. Look! A wide spot in the road, I'm pulling over!

by mrsgoo on Thu Dec 22, 2011 at 09:12:36 PM PST

•  HAH HAH! i can JUST see it now! (0+ / 0-)

and, don't let them push you! the speed limit is 55 for towing and the locals WILL be ticketing!  revenue's tight so you know they'll be out looking!

Is GlowNZ back yet?