View Diary: Do Not Read This! Seriously. (53 comments)

•  So you ARE singling out Islam. (1+ / 0-)
    skohayes

Kinda puts the lie to your claim, not three comments above this one, that you're not doing just that.

by JamesGG on Mon Jan 09, 2012 at 03:15:05 PM PST

•  How many acts of Islamic terrorism have their been (0+ / 0-)

... just since say Christmas alone?  Or on any given day of the week down here on planet Earth?

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK at - www.Facebook.com/EricAllenBell

by EricAllenBell on Mon Jan 09, 2012 at 03:17:02 PM PST

•  You're sounding more and more like a Freeper... (0+ / 0-)

...with each passing comment.

by JamesGG on Mon Jan 09, 2012 at 03:21:34 PM PST

•  I'm not sure what a "Freeper" is... (0+ / 0-)

... Please elaborate.

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK at - www.Facebook.com/EricAllenBell

by EricAllenBell on Mon Jan 09, 2012 at 03:22:36 PM PST

•  A user of FreeRepublic. (0+ / 0-)

They do things like write blog posts and comments suggesting Islam is inherently a uniquely violent religion and that the descriptor of "religion of peace" is a lie, and express the desire to desecrate Mohammed and the Qu'Ran for no purpose other than to insult Muslims.

Sound familiar?

by JamesGG on Mon Jan 09, 2012 at 03:26:11 PM PST

•  I made a documentary on this subject... (1+ / 0-)
              Bette Kibble

... I have no problem with Muslims.  Islam on the other hand in fact is uniquely violent.

I wish that were not so.  I don't want to be aligned in any way with any hate group or right wing group.

And I haven't really looked into the Free Republic.  My views are the result of studying the Koran and watching recent world events, such as the constant, nearly daily acts of violent Jihad all around the world, for instance.

On the off chance that you have any interest in watching the documentary I produced, below is a link.  You will likely be surprised by the how strongly I defended the rights of Muslims:

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK at - www.Facebook.com/EricAllenBell