View Diary: Rahm Caught Red Handed By State Officials (239 comments)

•  Careful there (3+ / 0-)
    James Kresnik, JustinBinFL, ffour

You may get tagged as Obama hater for daring to not support him 100%.

After all, what's more important, the party and its leaders, or the country?

"Liberty without virtue would be no blessing to us" - Benjamin Rush, 1777

by kovie on Sat Jan 14, 2012 at 01:10:28 PM PST

•  It wouldn't be the first time (2+ / 0-)
      James Kresnik, BradyB

It's my belief that pushing the WH to act in the best interests of the public and the future of our nation is the best thing I can do for him and for the national Dem Party.

Tough love, high standards.  We are Democrats, after all.

"I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one."

by Betty Pinson on Sat Jan 14, 2012 at 02:00:04 PM PST

•  You far-left purist pony-chaser you (0+ / 0-)

with your enabling RW memes and supporting Ron Paul ways. For Shame!

Seriously, the STFU contingent here (see below) have gotten SO boring.

"Liberty without virtue would be no blessing to us" - Benjamin Rush, 1777

by kovie on Sat Jan 14, 2012 at 04:27:29 PM PST

•  Look you. (1+ / 0-)
      Betty Pinson

STFU already.  I hate the mofo and I support the President so WTF are you talking about???

What is wrong you folk, really.

"No, I'm being judged against the ideal. Joe Biden has a saying: 'Don't judge me against the Almighty, judge me against the alternative." --President Barack Obama, 12/11/11

by smoothnmellow on Sat Jan 14, 2012 at 02:21:36 PM PST

•  You're welcome to be an uncivil idiot (0+ / 0-)

And I'm free to call you on it. Cheers!

"Liberty without virtue would be no blessing to us" - Benjamin Rush, 1777

by kovie on Sat Jan 14, 2012 at 04:25:55 PM PST

•  You should know. (0+ / 0-)

Everytime you look in the mirror.  You don't want to go there with me.

by smoothnmellow on Sat Jan 14, 2012 at 08:28:32 PM PST

•  So you are proud of holding two contradictory (0+ / 0-)

positions simultaneously?

Rahm and Obama are on the same team and want the same things, and in fact worked very hard for them while Rahm was serving in a position that Obama put him in.

You can't not support one and support the other without being intellectually inconsistent (at best).