View Diary: We are a Savage Nation (41 comments)

•  I don't know how I feel about this diary as (6+ / 0-)

I feel so sorry for us.  People think I hate my country.
    I hate that our country was taken over by greed, and away from the Indians.  I am sure some believed the lies with great pride for generations, me included but this is sad.  When a person has to face truths, it may motivate people to change.  Anyone who believes this country was founded on God...they have a dim view of God.

We the People have to make a difference and the Change.....Just do it ! Be part of helping us build a veteran community online. United Veterans of America

by Vetwife on Sun Feb 12, 2012 at 09:41:47 AM PST

•  Self criticism (2+ / 0-)
      Vetwife, whatGodmade

always seems harshest

I will vote for Obama, and every Democrat I can vote for, in 2012.

by Food Gas Lodging on Sun Feb 12, 2012 at 09:45:41 AM PST

•  Well this was pretty harsh (1+ / 0-)
        Food Gas Lodging

I have to admit.

by Vetwife on Sun Feb 12, 2012 at 09:49:19 AM PST

•  But needed to be expressed n/t (1+ / 0-)
          Vetwife

I will vote for Obama, and every Democrat I can vote for, in 2012.

by Food Gas Lodging on Sun Feb 12, 2012 at 09:51:01 AM PST

Food Gas Lodging

To me.. delusion of myth is no longer an option for me.
            I am not depressed in the clinical sense but so shaking my head of things I have not really thought about in a long time.   Shaking my head for people who want to not move forward but continue or return to the time of rule and suppression of a different sort.

by Vetwife on Sun Feb 12, 2012 at 09:55:35 AM PST

•  I don't think it was harsh at all (3+ / 0-)

it was the truth. We are a savage nation and everything you wrote is what is wrong with the US.
              I recently read a comment here that says we should just use drones on ALL the countries we are at war with.
              Why the HELL are WE even at war with those countries? Are they going to attack us? Hell no!
              They just happen to live in a land, like the Native Americans, that have resources that the people in the country want.
              I just want to know why we have to foot the bill, when it is the corporations that make the money and then we get billed for it again by using their products.
              We were not taught the truth in school.
              And I will not stand and sing God BLess America or the Star Spangled Banner.
              We are not Free, and we are not Brave.
              Not with the PA, the NDAA and all the other shitty bills out their taking away our Rights.
              Hell, we aren't even free to peacefully assemble and protest without getting the shit knocked out of us.
              Don't apologize for this excellent diary.

OBAMA'S GUILDING PRINCIPLES: HOLD NO ONE ACCOUNTABLE. LOOK FORWARD,

by snoopydawg on Sun Feb 12, 2012 at 10:43:29 AM PST

•  Clear thinking (1+ / 0-)
              Vetwife

seems to be in short supply, or is at least drowned out by so many fake messages.  Once you have clarity, hang on to it.

I will vote for Obama, and every Democrat I can vote for, in 2012.

by Food Gas Lodging on Sun Feb 12, 2012 at 12:42:17 PM PST