View Diary: Minnesota redistricting: Court issues a least-change map (128 comments)

•  Cool story bro. (0+ / 0-)

Sh*t politicians say: "I'm Pete 'Spend-It-Not' Hoekstra and I approve this message." -'Police State' Pete

by KingofSpades on Thu Feb 23, 2012 at 08:34:27 AM PST

•  Seriously? (0+ / 0-)

That's really juvenile.

18. R. IL-10. Justin Amash-ite. “Freedom granted only when it is known beforehand that its effects will be beneficial is not freedom.”- F.A. Hayek

by IllinoyedR on Thu Feb 23, 2012 at 08:46:56 AM PST

•  No, it just is pretty ridiculous. (0+ / 0-)

You're overthinking Paulsen's district moving a point to the right.  To me it doesn't affect whether he runs for something statewide or not.  It just means he has to campaign slightly less hard to win re-election.  Also, why reply to my comment when there are a number of others above mine that more directly take issue with your comment?  I wrote my comment not in the best of times of the day (not a morning person) so please don't let it reflect bad on me.  This should be the comment I wrote, not that.  I forgot I only save "cool story bro" for trolls.

by KingofSpades on Thu Feb 23, 2012 at 08:53:00 AM PST

•  I'm a troll? (0+ / 0-)

Didn't know that.

by IllinoyedR on Thu Feb 23, 2012 at 09:08:31 AM PST

•  No, I meant I only save it for trolls (0+ / 0-)

which is part of the reason I SHOULDN'T have said it to you.

Please don't misconstrue my words.  I never anywhere called you a troll and nor do I think that.

by KingofSpades on Thu Feb 23, 2012 at 09:31:48 AM PST

•  Trolls are poeple like cheesmanswife (1+ / 0-)
              WisJohn

You are not even in the same universe as that bunch.

by KingofSpades on Thu Feb 23, 2012 at 09:37:20 AM PST