View Diary: Mitt Romney's own Operation Hilarity (264 comments)

•  Puddytat, thx for the belly laugh! (2+ / 0-)
    GRLionsFan, Puddytat

"Their strategy is to shoot themselves in a different foot every day."

Plz, pass them more ammunition right quick!

If there's a reason for the rich to rule, please Lord, tell us why. -Battle of Jericol, Coal Mining Women

by JayRaye on Tue Feb 28, 2012 at 07:01:20 AM PST

•  You're welcome (1+ / 0-)
      JayRaye

With all their extremist rhetoric and inability to stop themselves from digging their already moon sized crater even deeper, we'll soon have a day when they shoot both feet every day.

Pass the popcorn.

There already is class warfare in America. Unfortunately, the rich are winning.

by Puddytat on Tue Feb 28, 2012 at 09:00:51 AM PST

•  Right quick...Alabama? (2+ / 0-)
      JayRaye, Puddytat

Cats are better than therapy, and I'm a therapist.

by Smoh on Tue Feb 28, 2012 at 04:10:58 PM PST

•  Texas (1+ / 0-)
        Puddytat

Been here almost 20 years, but they still call me a Yankee.

by JayRaye on Tue Feb 28, 2012 at 04:36:39 PM PST

•  I was forced to live (2+ / 0-)
          JayRaye, Puddytat

In B'ham for 3 yrs....what a fucking nightmare.  Surrounded by klan and religious freaks.  I cld have lived there for 20 yrs. and still have really been a Yankee (a Conn. one, no less).  My middle son lives in Houston, works for El Paso.

Cats are better than therapy, and I'm a therapist.

by Smoh on Tue Feb 28, 2012 at 05:10:05 PM PST

•  I love the most of the people in Texas. (1+ / 0-)
            Puddytat

It's the politics I can't stand. And working conditions suck also, esp for this former shop steward (in MN).

by JayRaye on Tue Feb 28, 2012 at 06:53:43 PM PST