View Diary: Greenpeace Convinces China to Ditch GE Rice (183 comments)

•  This farmer-- (5+ / 0-)

what an idiot, huh?

I Occupy Our Food Supply Everyday

It's amazing how the GMOz can cause people to be so clueless....

“I apologise ...for not making myself clear. I should have said that this new age drivel is undermining the very fabric of our civilisation --@ProfBrianCox

by mem from somerville on Thu Mar 01, 2012 at 11:43:45 AM PST

•  I Think That Guy Must Be Growing (4+ / 0-)

really good pot or mushrooms cause what he has to say literally makes no sense.

When opportunity calls pick up the phone and give it directions to your house.

by webranding on Thu Mar 01, 2012 at 12:01:20 PM PST

•  Perhaps his problem is that he's drinking... (4+ / 0-)

...GM corn likker?

The pot & 'shrooms adhominem are belongs to Willie, LOL.

Democracy is the most fundamental revolutionary principle.

by Radical def on Thu Mar 01, 2012 at 01:04:02 PM PST

•  It's so sad (2+ / 0-)
        Roadbed Guy, Mathazar

to see people hate on farmers like that. Of course, you know more about farming than he does, I'm sure. He's one of those elites that went to college...and, well...we know what that means.

by mem from somerville on Thu Mar 01, 2012 at 01:05:55 PM PST

•  Ah, considering sig line, and vague recollections (2+ / 0-)
          4Freedom, foucaultspendulum

...of your obstreperous style, and other comments here, I'm assuming, without Even looking at your profile, that you are NOT snarking, but srsly mean to bring this...argument?

Please correct any misconceptions in that regard, but I feel compelled to riff off the memes elicited, mmk?

Like, here's a professional scientist, with college degrees, and real life experience in the field, and He says Global Warming and Climate Change, and virtually all environmental "concerns" are a big fact DFH commie faggot tree-hugging pagan dope fiend HOAX, to destroy America, and that Greenpeace sucks donkey dick.

THEREFORE, this diary is full of shit, and should be deleted.

Or, Greenpeace sucks donkey dick, so we should have nukes, or smoke cigarettes, or some such jive shit.

Look bubba, I know lots of farmers, and they can be the salt of the earth.

They can also be fools and swine, just like anyone else.

The ones I know, and hang out with, and work with are all organic...and local old-school conventional farmers are scrambling to emulate them, now that we have virtually pwnd the market, lol.

MegaCorp culture is going down, and the food industry has been one of the original and principal issues, for a long time now.

I think more and more people who are now trapped or ensconced in the present dominant paradigm will come around, and get on the bus, as they see their own material self interest manifesting right in front of their eyes, especially when we roll out the new green paradigm all the way, bring the troops home, can Has homes, pensions, health care, education, etc, and did I mention, start bringing criminal traitors to justice, for the world to see.

Oh well...did I also mention thin ice?

Bring the Better Democrats!

All Out for the Primaries!

Democracy is the most fundamental revolutionary principle.

by Radical def on Thu Mar 01, 2012 at 02:29:38 PM PST

•  Welcome back, nothing's changed. :) (1+ / 0-)
      mem from somerville

“The first principle [in science] is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool.” Richard Feynman

by the fan man on Thu Mar 01, 2012 at 04:50:38 PM PST