Skip to main content

View Diary: Scott Walker Responds to Latest John Doe Revelations (78 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Thanks again Puddytat (7+ / 0-)

    Don't know what I'd do without you and Giles.  Seems like I remember an earlier diary about Snotty's honesty.  The author referenced Politifact and determined that he lies 75% of the time.  I can't believe that he tells the truth the other 25%.  Everyone wonders if he might not be telling the truth - DUH!

    Even Napoleon had his Watergate - Yogi Berra

    by Danosh on Tue Mar 27, 2012 at 04:01:14 PM PDT

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site