View Diary: Scott Walker Now Claims He Opposes Right to Work (for less) Laws + BIG Update #4 (238 comments)

•  Sorry, not on topic. (5+ / 0-)

I just got back from the north woods where I saw 2 recall Walker signs and 2 million I Stand With Walker signs.  I also read about the 12th person granted immunity.  I don't see anything about what this could be.  Someone recently asked me if I thought John Chisholm has been bought.  If he doesn't come out with more soon I have dark feelings.

Even Napoleon had his Watergate - Yogi Berra

by Danosh on Sat May 12, 2012 at 04:51:28 PM PDT

•  You're on topic. How interesting. Is that (2+ / 0-)
      Puddytat, Creosote

Holperin's area?

•  Yup (2+ / 0-)
        rosarugosa, Puddytat

Even Napoleon had his Watergate - Yogi Berra

by Danosh on Sat May 12, 2012 at 07:35:53 PM PDT

•  What do you make of that?Holperin held on pretty (2+ / 0-)
          peptabysmal, Puddytat

well last summer, remember? Do they like Walker but didn't like Kim Simac? Is it the mining? Or is it just the free signs? Hard to believe they voted for Holperin but like Walker isn't it?

•  Interesting (5+ / 0-)

I have noticed that some signs say "Thank You, Governor Walker"  and they are written on the back side of "Kim Simac for Senate".  At least they recycle.  I remember the two most outstanding comments about Simac (hope she's not planning to run for the vacant seat).  The first was that she was "Hot" and the second was that she attended school.  The propaganda machine just keeps rolling.  A friend just told me how the teachers in Chicago are making over $100K and demanding a 30% increase.  He wants Rahmbo to fire them all.  They just believe whatever they want to believe.  Walker solved all our money problems and didn't raise taxes.  I wonder how they will feel this summer when all those public employees can't afford the gas to vacation in their little towns and spend their money.  DUH!

Even Napoleon had his Watergate - Yogi Berra

by Danosh on Sat May 12, 2012 at 07:54:08 PM PDT

•  Stand with Walker signs are great (2+ / 0-)
      Puddytat, jorogo

Once somebody gets one, they put it in their front yard and consider that they've done their part in campaigning for him.

Fake candidates nominated by the GOP for the recalls: 6 out of 7. Fake signatures on the recall petitions: 4 out of 1,860,283.

by GeoffT on Sat May 12, 2012 at 08:49:38 PM PDT

•  The Walker campaign gives them out (3+ / 0-)
        Creosote, jorogo, rosarugosa

and even delivers and sets them up free.  If you want one for the Dems you have to pay cash and pick the thing up yourself.  Walkers peeps have been going door to door with signs offering them to various neighborhoods.

Remember, signs don't vote, people do.

There already is class warfare in America. Unfortunately, the rich are winning.

by Puddytat on Sat May 12, 2012 at 11:04:57 PM PDT

•  I just heard a disturbing story of an employer who (6+ / 0-)

forces his employees to have Walker signs in their yards. :(

Oust Walker May 8th - Vote Arthur Kohl-Riggs

by Milhawkee on Sun May 13, 2012 at 12:14:35 AM PDT

•  How -fascist- republican of him. (1+ / 0-)
            Puddytat

Yes it is very disturbing.

•  Possible jail time (2+ / 0-)
            rosarugosa, Puddytat

§12.07(4):

(4) No person may, directly or indirectly, cause any person to make a contribution or provide any service or other thing of value to or for the benefit of a candidate, political party or registrant under s. 11.05, with the purpose of influencing the election or nomination of a candidate to national, state or local office or the passage or defeat of a referendum by means of the denial or the threat of denial of any employment, position, work or promotion, or any compensation or other benefit of such employment, position or work, or by means of discharge, demotion or disciplinary action or the threat to impose a discharge, demotion or disciplinary action. This subsection does not apply to employment by a candidate, political party or other registrant under s. 11.05 in connection with a campaign or political party activities.
            §12.60(1)(b):
            b) Whoever violates s. 12.03, 12.05, 12.07, 12.08 or 12.13 (2) (b) 8., (3) (b), (c), (d), (g), (i), (n) to (x), (ze), (zm) or (zn) may be fined not more than $1,000, or imprisoned not more than 6 months or both.
            Call the county DA.

by GeoffT on Sun May 13, 2012 at 08:27:39 AM PDT

•  I Promise (2+ / 0-)
          Puddytat, rosarugosa

When Walker get's indicted I am going to the Party Store and buy a convict suit and put it on.  Then I am going to every house and business that has one of those big Walker signs and have my picture taken.  I am considering poses that will make the owners of that property proud.  I will also find a horse and stand at the rear.  Then we can post all those pictures on DK.  Maybe we can have a contest.

Even Napoleon had his Watergate - Yogi Berra