Skip to main content

View Diary: Guardian: How Romney's Getting Away With His "Pervasive" & "Reckless" Lying (215 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Not exactly (1+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:
    Amber6541

    A slight edge? Depends how you determine what slight is. The tracking poll on the top right of the home page for 538 shows BHO w/ a forecast of 289.3 electoral votes to Willard Romney's 248.7. If you go ONLY BY THESE numbers, I suppose you could say it was a slight edge, but I think you should read the rest of the page more thoroughly.

    It puts the odds of a second Obama term at 62.6%. Likewise, the odds of Romney winning are 37.4%. By this metric, the election is not close and there is more than a slight edge for the President.

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site