View Diary: The Unrav'ling Thread, Part 10: Train Wrecks and Hockey Fights... And Some Hockey Rules To Consider (64 comments)

•  Yes, we should consider "Daily KOScars" (6+ / 0-)

for "best dramatic performance by an aggrieved commenter!"

Some drink deeply from the river of knowledge. Others only gargle. -- Woody Allen

by cassandracarolina on Sun Jul 22, 2012 at 12:13:47 PM PDT

•  Or diarist responding to a comment. (5+ / 0-)

Let's not leave anyone out.

It is better to see what is about to befall us and to resist than to retreat into the fantasies embraced by a nation of the blind.-Chris Hedges

by Burned on Sun Jul 22, 2012 at 12:20:22 PM PDT

•  Very true! We could have categories in the (7+ / 0-)

"Best Dramatic Performance:

Diarist posting diary
        Diarist responding to comment
        Early commenter posting comment
        Early commenter responding to comment
        Piling on commenter posting comment
        Piling on commenter responding to comment
        Drive-by commenter posting and running...

You get the idea ;-)

by cassandracarolina on Sun Jul 22, 2012 at 12:24:03 PM PDT

•  may I simply add (3+ / 0-)
          cassandracarolina, commonmass, mayim

Smart aleck commenter posting snarky comment that annoys all the above commenters, including diarist?

Grammar nazi who corrects commenter #2. Grammat nazi with multiple degrees who corrects Grammar nazi. Spelling nazi who corrects Grammar nazi.

Smart aleck who chimes in again.

© grover

by grover on Sun Jul 22, 2012 at 01:48:21 PM PDT

•  Oh, the spelling and grammar commenters (4+ / 0-)

who have nothing else to add other than the fact that [GASP!!!!!!!] they found a TYPO on the INTERNET!!!! would be banned from the sport if I were the commissioner.

by cassandracarolina on Sun Jul 22, 2012 at 01:53:19 PM PDT

•  Heh. (4+ / 0-)

I used to be literate, when I posted from a desktop at a desk. Then I started to post from a laptop from my coffee table or the kitchen counter while cooking dinner, and errgh, my literacy started to evaporate.

Now, I post from a teeny phone, from bed half asleep, in the back yard while supervising the dogs (oh, they're barking----- now, I'm chasing them around the yard while posting!!!), or while standing in line at the post office where I have to st....

Op mid word to complete a transaction and sometimes forget what I was posting about.

And then, sometimes my phone autocorrects weirdly.

Or mi español keyboard turne itself en.

So typos on the Internet?

Pluh-eeez.