View Diary: Reading Lull or "I MISS MY KINDLE!" (23 comments)

•  Amazon has refurb kindles for very cheap. I just (1+ / 0-)
    Louisiana 1976

use the free app on my laptop.

I played with toy guns as a child, and got it all out of my system.

by heartobama on Tue Jul 31, 2012 at 05:41:26 PM PDT

•  I do as well, (1+ / 0-)
      Louisiana 1976

but I very rarely have the energy to stare at my computer screen after dealing with people at work and taking orders via computer screen at work.

“...to go to a dance with a guy who has all the personality of a serial killer mixed with a sponge.” ― J.A. Beard

by Caedy on Tue Jul 31, 2012 at 05:53:24 PM PDT

•  The only refurb I see right now.. (2+ / 0-)
      Caedy, Louisiana 1976

is a 2nd gen for $66. Not a bad price, a lot less than I paid for mine several years ago, but a new touch is only $13 more, and that will work at the library. 2nd gen unfortunately do not. I'll keep an eye out for a refurb 3rd gen or touch, they just don't have any right now.

by FloridaSNMOM on Tue Jul 31, 2012 at 06:02:35 PM PDT

•  Google it, you just might hit paydirt. n/t (0+ / 0-)

I played with toy guns as a child, and got it all out of my system.

by heartobama on Tue Jul 31, 2012 at 09:07:26 PM PDT

•  on Amazon.com (0+ / 0-)

"currently unavailable"

There are a couple listed on ebay, but not sure if you would get the support and registration that way?

by FloridaSNMOM on Tue Jul 31, 2012 at 09:26:27 PM PDT

•  You can get 40% off of the lower end Kindle (0+ / 0-)

ereaders if you have an Amazon Visa.  Use code: KINDLE40

example: Kindle with Special Offers is $47.40 after discount.

•  Neither of us have (0+ / 0-)

the Amazon Visa.   Nor will either of us qualify for it at the current moment.

by Caedy on Wed Aug 01, 2012 at 01:58:42 AM PDT