View Diary: Nancy Pelosi backs Reid: 'It's a fact' (242 comments)

•  If it's not discretionary (0+ / 0-)

Then, explain why it's not being done.

Next question.

The truth is sometimes very inconvenient.

by commonsensically on Mon Aug 06, 2012 at 03:16:29 PM PDT

•  Why not read the links? (0+ / 0-)

N/T

The truth is sometimes very inconvenient.

by commonsensically on Mon Aug 06, 2012 at 03:18:13 PM PDT

•  I expect people to have a baseline of minimum (1+ / 0-)
        sethtriggs

education about a topic if they're going to jump into a discussion about it.  Of course, no one has to be expert and it helps to be receptive to new information.

"Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves." - Abraham Lincoln

by leftreborn on Mon Aug 06, 2012 at 03:27:03 PM PDT

•  I agree totally (0+ / 0-)

I have an MBA and understand a lot some folks that don't have that "education" you're talking about understand.  You sound like you might understand what I'm talking about.

I research subjects before posting here in most cases.  Of course, I don't just go to liberal/progressive sites to get my information because, after all, I'm a pragmatist and want to weigh the "sides".  Sometimes, I find information that is far different than what is presented by our diary posters and those that post responses here.  But, I choose not to be someone that just comes to Daily Kos just to agree with anything and everything posted here or to see how many "recs" I can get.

Thanks.

The truth is sometimes very inconvenient.

by commonsensically on Mon Aug 06, 2012 at 03:52:07 PM PDT

•  Predictable partisan propaganda (1+ / 0-)
        sethtriggs

That's my honest opinion.  I make it a point not to waste more time with sewage than needed.

by leftreborn on Mon Aug 06, 2012 at 03:29:22 PM PDT

•  I hold you accountable for this lie (1+ / 0-)
      sethtriggs

Personal financial disclosures are indeed being done.  And as I've already said, they're available to the public online.
      You could find them yourself pretty easily if you cared to look.

by leftreborn on Mon Aug 06, 2012 at 03:41:32 PM PDT