View Diary: They finally did it: Fox News clones blonde bobbleheads (108 comments)

•  Four different blonds, four blue dresses. (0+ / 0-)

Sheesh. This is as you say a Stepford hoot.

"extreme concentration of income is incompatible with real democracy.... the truth is that the whole nature of our society is at stake." Paul Krugman

by Gorette on Thu Aug 09, 2012 at 11:27:08 AM PDT

•  I can understand the mistake, but there are only (2+ / 0-)
      drmah, llywrch

three of them... hard to tell, right?

My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with me. Benjamin Disraeli

by pvmuse on Fri Aug 10, 2012 at 07:10:11 PM PDT

•  no, if you look closely at the dresses I count 4. (0+ / 0-)

by Gorette on Sat Aug 11, 2012 at 08:03:48 AM PDT

•  4, here's the breakdown: (1+ / 0-)
        pvmuse

1 short sleeve slit neck on left (pic 1)

1 long sleeve darker blue on right (pic 1)

1 sleeveless denim type fabric on left (pic 2)

1 sleeveless shiny blue fabric on right (pic 3)

by Gorette on Sat Aug 11, 2012 at 08:09:31 AM PDT

•  ok, my bad, do I have to admit I'm blonde too? (1+ / 0-)
          Gorette

by pvmuse on Sun Aug 12, 2012 at 12:39:26 AM PDT

•  No, it's cool, I once went that way since born (0+ / 0-)

as blond.