View Diary: Daily Kos Elections Connecticut, Florida, Minnesota and Wisconsin primary preview (85 comments)

•  Primaries (1+ / 0-)
    ColoTim

CT: Rooting for one of the pro life Republicans to help out whoever our damaged nominee is (I really don't care which of the three it is at this point)

CTSen: Strongly rooting for Murphy

FL: Don't care in any of the GOP primaries, except Kreegel apparently is more moderate so I guess I'll root for him (lindsey, paige, lynn...what's with southern republicans and female names?).  Stearns losing would be nice, though.
       Rooting for Moise against Wilson

WI: Hope Neumann pulls this out.  Don't care between Pocan and Roys.

MN: ABC (Anybody but Clark)

19, CA-18 (home), CA-13 (school)
    politicohen.com
    Socially libertarian, moderate on foreign policy, immigration, and crime, liberal on everything else.
    UC Berkeley; I think I'm in the conservative half of this city. -.5.38, -3.23

by jncca on Tue Aug 14, 2012 at 12:08:04 PM PDT

•  oh and Go Bembry. (0+ / 0-)

19, CA-18 (home), CA-13 (school)
      politicohen.com
      UC Berkeley; I think I'm in the conservative half of this city. -.5.38, -3.23

by jncca on Tue Aug 14, 2012 at 12:08:57 PM PDT

•  WI-02: I support Pocan (0+ / 0-)

LGBT are even more underrepresented than women.

24, Practical Progressive Democrat (-4.75, -4.51), DKE Gay Caucus Majority Leader, IN-02; Swingnut. Gregg/Simpson for Governor! Donnelly for Senate! Mullen for Congress!

by HoosierD42 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 at 02:14:07 PM PDT

•  I'm not one to vote based on identity politics (3+ / 0-)

I just think they both seem like good progressives but not stars.  So I don't care.

19, CA-18 (home), CA-13 (school)
        politicohen.com
        UC Berkeley; I think I'm in the conservative half of this city. -.5.38, -3.23

by jncca on Tue Aug 14, 2012 at 02:23:30 PM PDT

•  I try not to vote on identity politics either (0+ / 0-)

But Pocan and Roys I feel would be equally progressive in the House, so all other things being equal, I'll pick the gay over the woman.

by HoosierD42 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 at 03:18:14 PM PDT

•  I voted for him (1+ / 0-)
        Mike Kahlow

for a number of reasons, but mainly because of his campaign to draw attention to ALEC.

Male, 22, -4.75/-6.92, born and raised TN-05, now WI-02, remorseless supporter of Walker's recall. Pocan for Congress and Baldwin for Senate!

by fearlessfred14 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 at 03:00:06 PM PDT